Pet Peeves

Sarcasm

So this year, a whole bunch of music students from my school are going to go on a music tour. My tour group has been having meetings each week to practice.
But you know what? Our bass has yet to show up once, and our only third part never practices. I do so much practice, and it's just...ugh...

7 hours ago, A Budgie said:

So this year, a whole bunch of music students from my school are going to go on a music tour. My tour group has been having meetings each week to practice.
But you know what? Our bass has yet to show up once, and our only third part never practices. I do so much practice, and it's just...ugh...

Small comfort, but it means at least youre getting better at your instrument.

1 hour ago, Idealistic Mistborn said:

Today someone has said that my name is an old man name, it is the third time this week a stranger says me that.

I know, my name is weird, still not funny.

I feel you mate.  So not a thing a stranger has the right to say.

I use this app called Auxy to make music (most of the time), but my iPad and phone are both older-ish models and I can't get the latest updates for the app, so I'm missing out on all these cool features. It's just annoying that they don't let older models get the update (though I do understand it's because the olde models can't handle the new software).

Also, I hate it when my face breaks out. Especially when I have a big performance coming up. That's the worst.

14 minutes ago, Figberts said:

Idealistic Mistborn is a rather unusual name.

Hey! It´s the name of my ancestors XD.

Nah, Eusebio (my real name), is an oldish name over here, the only people I know with that name (besides myself) are really old people.

Still, name´s jokes are not funny.

3 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

I swear everyone in town has declared Monday to be Make Dumb Requests at the Library Day. <_<

At least they're limiting it to one day only ;):rolleyes: 

51 minutes ago, Idealistic Mistborn said:

Hey! It´s the name of my ancestors XD.

Nah, Eusebio (my real name), is an oldish name over here, the only people I know with that name (besides myself) are really old people.

Still, name´s jokes are not funny.

If I may ask, what culture does your name originate from?

31 minutes ago, Slowswift said:

Dry hands.

Dry, cracked, and bleeding hands.

Which I get every winter.

Looking forward to the warmer weather (which I don't usually do; I loathe summer), is all I'm saying. <_< 

Aren't there any cosmetics that can help moisturize your hands? 

Just now, Mestiv said:

Aren't there any cosmetics that can help moisturize your hands? 

Yeah. :P

It's just, I either forget or don't do it often enough. Either way, lotion or no, I end up with dry hands pretty much every winter. Cold + dry =/= good.

1 hour ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

Siblings <_< I wish I was an only child so badly sometimes I'm ashamed of myself.

And also, people that shed hair everywhere without cleaning up after themselves *glares at siblings

Shed.....hair....? That sounds like puppies not siblings.

14 hours ago, TwiLyghtSansSparkles said:

When I get stressed, I'll lose hairs like nobody's business. 

Twipug confirmed? :ph34r:

Pet Peeves: clickbait list articles. Good lord. There's a comic book site I use, and I have slowly watched the main page be filled up with constant "15 things about X" lists. 

2 minutes ago, Quiver said:

Twipug confirmed? :ph34r:

Pet Peeves: clickbait list articles. Good lord. There's a comic book site I use, and I have slowly watched the main page be filled up with constant "15 things about X" lists. 

Maybe. :ph34r:

Argh, I hate those. And then if you do click on one, it's a storming slide show with barely enough content on each slide to justify its existence. <_<