The Way of Kings Reread Questions

KevThinker

He :)

Well, we have a WoB that the Vorin religion's beliefs about the Almighty is erroneous at best, completely wrong at worst. Mostly, they seem to have conflated the aspects of both Honour and Cultivation into one God. But yeah, maybe mostly aspects of Honour. And they believe him to be male themselves.

Well, we have a WoB that the Vorin religion's beliefs about the Almighty is erroneous at best, completely wrong at worst. Mostly, they seem to have conflated the aspects of both Honour and Cultivation into one God. But yeah, maybe mostly aspects of Honour. And they believe him to be male themselves.

... I wasn't saying the Almighty is done at last, i was saying @KevThinker is done at last. That's who he (not she) is. But... thanks?

... I wasn't saying the Almighty is done at last, i was saying @KevThinker is done at last. That's who he (not she) is. But... thanks?

I was just adressing the question of whether or not the Allmighty was male or female. I didn't notice that your "he/she" was referring to KevThinker.  :huh: 

• Chaos locked this topic