Young Bard

Actually, Winter isn't the one who's really doing anything anymore. It's us- Shard of Chaos. 

Yup. What Kae said. 

"My permanent headache. They're Shards, not my personalities. If only I could get rid of them." 

Edited by Winter Cloud

A lone wanderer in ragged clothing dragged his bloody feet throught the road, and for a moment lifted his face and straighted his back, staring at the undecipherable cloudy sky, as if waiting for the rain to come. His long dark blond hair reached his back and looked like a lightning had struck him. Perhaps one did. The man's equaly chaotic beard did little to hide his young age, and his clothing, while worn, may once have been fine.

He looked right, and then left, his face expressionless, and walked three more steps looking forward in what could be anything from indifference to grim resolution, before asking to the winds: "How many miles are we from the starlit pools, were the hunters lose their prey?".

"Five?! Oh, God Beyond, why does this always happens to me?" He sat down and looked into the heavens and their indeterminable lighting, and said "Well, I think I should rest now. Is that big guy over there talking to God? He looks like he is muttering something."

EDIT: (note:I am new to this roleplaying business.)

Edited by CognitivePulsePattern