My main issue is that I lack a home computer that's of any use, as it's slow as all get out and runs on Vista...Most of my Sharding occurs at work during short breaks. Last night was one of the few times I sucked it up and used my home computer to type up the report because work was too hectic to get on long enough to type that yesterday. Thanks for the advice though, I'll try looking into it. Is there a website where you can edit .wav files without having to download anything?it.

https://mp3cut.net/

It's the same as batteries. A battery can be full of charge, at which point it can take no more, or it can be merely charged, which puts it anywhere between 0% and 100% power.

Yes but is there aa separate gauge of full for each kind of investiture, could a fully charged metal mind still take in a large amount t of breath, especially since breath has a seemingly more spiritual property than most investiture.

We have multiple WoBs that pretty much any Investiture intereferes will all other forms of Investiture. Not that your suggestion is impossible. It'd jsut be very difficult. The question is whether that difficulty would also limit the amount of Breath (or whatever) you can put in, or if the already placed Investiture is just an obstacle to get past, and once you have, you can put however much you want in it.

I don't know that Breath is spiritual, or that that would make a difference. Do we have WoBs on that?

We have multiple WoBs that pretty much any Investiture intereferes will all other forms of Investiture. Not that your suggestion is impossible. It'd jsut be very difficult. The question is whether that difficulty would also limit the amount of Breath (or whatever) you can put in, or if the already placed Investiture is just an obstacle to get past, and once you have, you can put however much you want in it.

I don't know that Breath is spiritual, or that that would make a difference. Do we have WoBs on that?

I say breath is spiritual because awakening uses colour to create the mind of the object, the breath makes it's soul, but I guess all investiture is spiritual.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Since the thread has already been brought back, I'll go ahead and ask: did the recording for this signing ever get processed? If not, I'd love to help out with writing a transcript or splitting the files up.

Also worth noting that the questions we do have earlier in the thread are not on Theoryland.

23 minutes ago, CealdishOrbLender said:

For my first question, I asked if Allomantic Savantism could be transferred through hemalurgy. He replied after a moment that it didn't. For my second I asked if a copper cloud could block an awakener's lifesense and he said that it could.

I'm not sure if I formatted those correctly.

We value knowledge, not how it's presented <3

I believe we knew the answer to your second question already, but the first one is news to all of us. So welcome, you passed the initiation trials!

Like @Argent said we appretiate Cosmere's Knowledge in every form.

Your question are very interesting, some time ago we start a topic about the Savantism and we struck about the possibility to steal the Savant improved abilities. Now we have an official information.

I am really surprised abou the Coppercloud & Life Sense....I have to re-think better to this Breath's ability.

21 hours ago, BeskarKomrk said:

Since the thread has already been brought back, I'll go ahead and ask: did the recording for this signing ever get processed? If not, I'd love to help out with writing a transcript or splitting the files up.

Er....no. I had planned on transcribing it and then uploading it, but some personal events in my life wound up causing it to never happen. My apologies. I'm sending the file to Weiry so he can do what needs to be done to share it with you all. 

Again, my apologies.