NEW HOID SCENE + ARS ARCANUM!!! (Elantris 10th anniversary)

I know with shadows of self coming out not many people have looked at the new Elantris 10th anniversary edition, but I think you should! Besides a lot of creative writing process and deleted scenes content, there is a new section of the Ars Arcanum naming a new shard (Vax), and you get a scene of Hoid talking to a dark Seon, before he disappears in the shardpool. This is serious stuff guys! Go read it now! Seriously!

Isn't Vax a planet (going by the Coppermind here)? With a hard copy version, I can't trade in mine with the new version for free. I'm trying to make up my mind whether it's worth buying the book again for a few pages of extra material, most of which I can scrounge up the information via the Coppermind of elsewhere anyway. Also, Brandon "hasn't ruled out" just posting the altered/added scenes onto his website or similar.

I know with shadows of self coming out not many people have looked at the new Elantris 10th anniversary edition, but I think you should! Besides a lot of creative writing process and deleted scenes content, there is a new section of the Ars Arcanum naming a new shard (Vax), and you get a scene of Hoid talking to a dark Seon, before he disappears in the shardpool. This is serious stuff guys! Go read it now! Seriously!

You may want to edit your thread title and...maybe put some stuff behind a spoiler tag in your post.