[Spoilers] Elantris Anniversary Reactions

Chaos

These spoilers are best read yourself.

Seriously Sharders you are killing me inside! Someone else read it so we can discuss the very important implications!

I showed people at the release. Eyes popped out of their skills, basically. Do it!!

These spoilers are best read yourself.

Seriously Sharders you are killing me inside! Someone else read it so we can discuss the very important implications!

I showed people at the release. Eyes popped out of their skills, basically. Do it!!

Now is this in the appendices, the...final...scene, or in the novel proper ?

I enjoy all the implications in the final scene as well as the Ars Arcanum.

But mostly that final scene. I mean really - talk about a lot of information, with... so and so... doing and talking about... things. We've been given great insight.

Edited by Coinshooter

What about the Ars Arcanum mention of

Vax and Taldain. I wonder what's on Vax!

First in world mention of the other one as far as I know.

Also, I wonder what would happen (Warbreaker and Elantris 10th edition spoilers?)

to the magic on Nalthis given that it's determined by choice, per the words of the AA, if Endowment should be shattered.

Edited by Witborn

I'm so happy that the Aons for the other three cardinal directions (and thus the names of the other three Outer Cities) have been revealed. Now I can stop obsessing over it. Also, using anagrams for opposite directions was a nice touch.

Question: Is Hoid talking to a skaze?

You mean is Hoed talking to a Skaze? :P Man, that Skaze cracked me up!

Oh, and has anyone confirmed with Team Sanderson if there being two Eon provinces was a mistake?

Edited by skaa

Peter's response was basically "Uh... They're both from the same family? Really rich family that has a north and south plantation?"

Though I heard later that Isaac basically said "Oh crap" upon that discovery. Probably an error that may or may not have that retcon.

So, where is the cool stuff? I'm planning on updating my kindle version tonight, but I don't have time for an entire reread. Where should I look?

All I've looked at are the maps at the beginning, the Ars Arcanum after the main story, and the cool scene after the deleted scenes. I didn't read the deleted scenes yet.

Though I heard later that Isaac basically said "Oh crap" upon that discovery. Probably an error that may or may not have that retcon.

Well, damnation.

*glares at customs* Who wants to bet it'll take at least a year before the book came to our country? Scrolling past all this spoilers is physically painful.

Embrace the spoiler-loving life! It hurts less! :D Edited by skaa