Project #1: Misting quiz

Kynedath

Lurcher~ Not bad, I've always wanted to fly. Though part of the results don't seem finished:

Mistings able to burn Iron. This allows them to . Uses include .

I was trying to guess what I'd get as I went along (while still answering truthfully); I was a little surprised at my result, since I thought my answers were a little boring.

Edited by eefara

The DA should have thought of this ages ago. Why bother searching for mistings when they will willingly take a quizz that lets you know! Sheer brilliance. There is much data to gather here...

What if there are false positives? I, for exemple, said I would like to be an Augur. But I am not, sadly.

It seems that the answers are a bit off balance. I'll try to get that fixed as soon as possible.

Yes there are 16 different outcomes to it but only a few have come up so far.

Also, I hereby forbid the Dark Alley and ALL other factions/guilds/groups of the 17th shard from using this quiz for their nefarious purposes. I want to be neutral in whatever conflict arises when it does so nobody is excluded from this statement.