So now that PP and Saccharine are in the museum does anyone want to interact with them a bit? Most likely Lightwards since Funtimes is out and in her absence it's probably him they'd be talking to.

So now that PP and Saccharine are in the museum does anyone want to interact with them a bit? Most likely Lightwards since Funtimes is out and in her absence it's probably him they'd be talking to.

Well Lucentia is probably going to be free soon but I doubt those two would get much from interacting with her.

On the tower buisness you don't have to explain it to me, as long as you guys that are actually involved are on the same page.

Well Lucentia is probably going to be free soon but I doubt those two would get much from interacting with her.

On the tower buisness you don't have to explain it to me, as long as you guys that are actually involved are on the same page.

Other than a brain aneurysm from trying to withhold the urge to punch her you mean? :P (They would likely be unsuccessful) 

Punching her wouldn't be so much the problem as what comes afterwards I'm afraid. :P

"You shall never be able to bear this next onslaught for your crime of striking me!"

"What are you going to do? Try to kill a reincarnator? Or trap me for as long as it takes for me to kill myself and reincarnate again? Go ahead do your worst!"

"Oh I shall, I am going to... COMPLAIN SOME MORE!"

"Oh god it's a thousand times more terrible than I could have imagined!"

"You shall never be able to bear this next onslaught for your crime of striking me!"

"What are you going to do? Try to kill a reincarnator? Or trap me for as long as it takes for me to kill myself and reincarnate again? Go ahead do your worst!"

"Oh I shall, I am going to... COMPLAIN SOME MORE!"

"Oh god it's a thousand times more terrible than I could have imagined!"

Jeff tried to save himself by ending his missery for a while, hoping that she'd run out of steam by the time he resurrected. Tragically, his new identity ended up being corrupted by Lucentia and turned into the Protester.

What if he made Nathan look like Deathwish? What would Funtimes's reaction to Deathwish be anyways?

I like to think his offer of giving her a real "fun time" would result in him getting buried waist-deep in tar and treated to a long moralistic puppet show about a sleazy man who gets suffocated in a ball pit by an all-powerful candy goddess. :ph34r:

I like to think his offer of giving her a real "fun time" would result in him getting buried waist-deep in tar and treated to a long moralistic puppet show about a sleazy man who gets suffocated in a ball pit by an all-powerful candy goddess. :ph34r:

I think this puppet show might have a shot at the Best Picture Oscar. :ph34r:

I think this puppet show might have a shot at the Best Picture Oscar. :ph34r:

Good time for me to plug my Epic called Oscar who has the power to teleport and create trophies, as a redeemed Epic he teleports around the world handing out trophies to those who deserve them :P

Jeff tried to save himself by ending his missery for a while, hoping that she'd run out of steam by the time he resurrected. Tragically, his new identity ended up being corrupted by Lucentia and turned into the Protester.

It was at this point that everyone gave up all hope for Oregon and Obliteration was called in to nuke the entire state.

Did you say puppet? Not sock puppets? As much justice as it does Deathwish it clearly shows that she isn't the right one for the king of the sock puppets. NathanxRevolution shall rise again! :P

Edited by Edgedancer

It's 4am and I am still unable to sleep. Instead my brain has decided to give me lingering anxiety and shakiness from my foolish decision to spend more than five seconds outside. :(
Anyone have some pugs?

So, voidus, if you need something to distract you from it...The Periodic Table has a lot of capitalized words. :ph34r:

Or try reading a german book, because given how the language works with capitilization, letters at the beginning of words are all over the place. Case in point, here's what the text would look like in german.

Or try reading a german Book, because given how the Language works with Capitilization, Letters at the Beginning of Words are all over the Place. Case in Point, here's what the Text would look like in German.

You see all this capitilization?

Some miscellaneous points:

Mashadar, could you add Gelliton to the Epics of Oregon thread?

Twi, this is your chance to push Obliteration in the great Sanderson turnament. :ph34r:

So, these two just came together.  I think creating a second character helped - I often have trouble creating one character without much context.  

Legacy

Powers:

• Adaptive Resurrection (Vanillas): When killed by a regular human, Legacy will resurrect instantly in a blinding flash of light.  The resurrection will only take place upon actual death, and thus can be delayed by any efforts that prolong her life.  Upon resurrection, Legacy inherits all of the skills, talents, abilities, and memories of the person who killed her.  These traits stack, and so the more times she is skilled, the more traits she acquires.  Immediately after resurrecting, her most recent acquisition will be strongest, and will overpower her, usually making her believe she is the person who just killed her for a time.  Once this effect wears off, Legacy still often has difficult piecing together which memories or tendencies are her own, and which have been acquired from others.  The memories she inherits exist as if she had always had them, and like regular memories, they are not easy to organize or gather information from.  Prolonged use of particular skills or contemplation of particular memories, especially when they come from a single source, will often make the rest of that person's traits become more prominent again, which can be a source of some confusion for Legacy.  Being killed multiple times by the same person has no effect, in order for her skills and abilities to stack she needs to be killed by different people.  Deaths with no human cause have no effect, and will just cause her to resurrect normally.  
  • Adaptive Resurrection (Epics):  Legacy's resurrection power works differently on epics than it does on regular humans.  If she is killed by an epic using their powers, Legacy will reincarnate possessing the power that was used to kill her.  She will also inherit their skill and ability at using the power, so if she inherits powers from a new or inexperienced epic, she will be less capable with her powers than if she inherits abilities from an epic who uses their powers often.  This ability does not allow for her to stack powers, as she loses each acquired power upon her next death.  Usually she will only acquire a single power, unless the epic who kills her uses multiple powers to do so, in which case she would inherit all the powers which were used to kill her.  She can acquire passive powers, such as super strength, speed, enhanced reflexes, or precognition, if the epic holding those powers used them to kill her.  For example, if an epic with super strength stabbed her, or an epic with enhanced vision shot her with a gun, then she would inherit their respective powers.  If either epic poisoned her, she would reincarnate normally and inherit nothing.  The stipulation that she needs to be killed by a power in order to inherit it prevents her from acquiring most PIs or defensive capabilities.  When inheriting and using another epics powers, Legacy also becomes subject to that epics particular brand of corruption, leading her to be inconsistent at times.  

Weakness:

MO: Legacy gathered a small team of mid-strength epics, and together they work as mercenaries for the more powerful epics of Oregon.  She also tracks and studies powerful epics, in the interest of finding opportunities to acquire their powers.  Under the right circumstances, she will even accept particularly useful powers as payment for her services.  In between powers, Legacy tries to get herself killed often, and by as many skilled people as possible.  Sometimes, if she needs a particular skills set, she will hunt a person possessing the skills she needs down and force them to kill her somehow.  She also uses her powers for gathering information, by inheriting people's memories, and then getting members of her team to question her while the memories are fresh.  When she has a particularly valuable power, Legacy tries to avoid dying at all costs in order to hold on to the power for as long as possible.  Though her powers make her somewhat unpredictable, when in control of herself, she usually tries to be calm and methodical when planning and in action.  During missions, she will sometimes get members of her team to kill her in order to acquire their powers.  Having inherited the skills of several squadrons of soldiers during the early days of Calamity, Legacy is a fierce hand-to-hand combatant and a competent strategist.  

Until recently, her team consisted of herself, Peregrine, Fast-Forward, and The Iron Ogress.  Several months ago, Fast-Forward and the Iron Ogress inexplicably betrayed Legacy, leaving her squad to join a mysterious epic named Insight.  

Appearance: Legacy is an asian-american woman in her early thirties, with dark eyes and thick black-brown hair.  She usually wears her hair up in a tight pony-tail.  She favours comfortable athletic gear in dark colours, usually choosing leggings, hooded sweaters or jackets, and sturdy boots.  She also usually carries a gun in a holster and a few knives hidden on her person.  

History

Peregrine:

Powers:

• Calamity Sense - Peregrine can sense epics and their powers.  The more powerful or more corrupted the epic, the farther away Peregrine can sense him or her from.  When epics are not using their powers at all, it is very difficult for Peregrine to sense them unless they are very close.  Similarly, he can sense motivators only when they are use, and only at close range.  His Calamity Sense not only tells him the location and intensity of the power being used, it can also tell him the nature of the power (ie what it does).  
  • Linked Gateways - Peregrine can link doorways to one another, and use them to travel.  There is no range limit, so he can use linked doorways to travel across the globe instantly.  To link doorways to one another and form a gate, he needs to visit each individual doorway in person first, and then walk through it to another door in order to create the link.  He can take other people with him through the gates, but he needs to be touching them.  At maximum, he can only link up to ten doorways at a time.  To unlink a gate, he must use it and then unlink it, meaning he cannot return the way he came after intentionally unlinking a gate.  If he tries to link more than ten doorways, the oldest link will fade.  Since this is more desirable than leaving himself stranded at some rather doorway, he prefers to use this method.  
  • Personal Telekinesis - Peregrine has limited telekinetic powers.  He can move objects from anywhere within his line of site as if he were moving them with his hand.  His powers are limited by his own physical capabilities; he can only use his telekinesis to lift something as heavy as he could lift himself, and only keep it aloft for as long as he personally could hold it.  When using his telekinesis, his body feels the same strain it would feel if he was actually lifting or moving objects.  He can also use this power to deliver sharp blows or to shove people, but the offensive force he can muster is limited to the amount he could generate with a physical punch, kick, or shove.  While he can use this power with mental effort alone, it takes enormous concentration, and it is usually easier to make the actual motions that correspond to the movement of the object.  

Weakness:

MO: Peregrine is Legacy's second in command.  He supports her by finding epics to serve or steal powers from, and by making sure they always have a way out.  Since he is physically weak, Peregrine usually doesn't participate in the fighting, and instead observes the field offering support, and remaining ready to provide the team with a means of escape.  If she isn't interested in acquiring skills during a fight, Legacy will also sometimes order Peregrine to kill her with his telekinesis before a mission, to give her an extra edge.  With her inherited talent for combat, she is able to use his telekinesis to much greater effect than he can.  

Appearance: Peregrine is very particular about his hair, and wears it up in perfectly styled spikes.  He usually wears goggles, skinny jeans,  fashionable scarves, and utilitarian hoodies.  Since he is asian-american, he and Legacy are often mistakenly seen as brother and sister, despite the fact that she was adopted from South Korea, and his family originally came from Japan.  

History: coming soon...

Anyways, I'm still working on them, but what do you guys think??  Do you know anyone who would be interested in hiring these two?

EDIT:

Or try reading a german book, because given how the language works with capitilization, letters at the beginning of words are all over the place. Case in point, here's what the text would look like in german.

Or try reading a german Book, because given how the Language works with Capitilization, Letters at the Beginning of Words are all over the Place. Case in Point, here's what the Text would look like in German.

You see all this capitilization?

Some miscellaneous points:
Mashadar, could you add Gelliton to the Epics of Oregon thread?

Twi, this is your chance to push Obliteration in the great Sanderson turnament. :ph34r:

Interestingly enough, one of my English teachers once asked if I spoke/wrote in German, since I often randomly capitalize important words. Though all four of my grandparents are fluent, and my parents speak a little, I've never spoken a word, so I guess I blame it on genetics?