You'd be happy with the german language then, we got a whole lot of capitilization.

True. Their Best/only Chance at survival would be Lucentia going "serve me!" Which some might argue as a fate worse than death. :P

A fate topped only by being captured by Electro or Quota, spending the day with Timeport or meeting Nighthound for more than 5 seconds.

You'd be happy with the german language then, we got a whole lot of capitilization.

True. Their Best/only Chance at survival would be Lucentia going "serve me!" Which some might argue as a fate worse than death. :P

"Serve me, worms! It's been a long day and I need someone to complain to!"

"Uh....actually, would you mind just killing us? Please?"

They then realized their mistake of asking Lucentia to do something, resulting in an hour long tirade about how they need to learn their place and mind their betters. They eventually realized they could just kill each other. She continued lecturing their corpses on how annoying it was going to be to get someone else to clean the blood off the floor.

As a response to that she'd probably give them to Nighthound to be as cruel to as possible to set an example. :unsure:

They then realized their mistake of asking Lucentia to do something, resulting in an hour long tirade about how they need to learn their place and mind their betters. They eventually realized they could just kill each other. She continued lecturing their corpses on how annoying it was going to be to get someone else to clean the blood off the floor.

She has a garden full of seperated heads, so I guess the dead listening to her complaining would be nothing new. :unsure: Still, she's quite the weapon of mass destruction and no PI can protect you.

Other than Neverthere any of my characters who need some TLC? I've been in a creative mood all day making textures and modelling stuff (Sadly not for the WHIO game which stalled pretty quickly but I'm hoping my creative burst gets me back in the mood)

Other than Neverthere any of my characters who need some TLC? I've been in a creative mood all day making textures and modelling stuff (Sadly not for the WHIO game which stalled pretty quickly but I'm hoping my creative burst gets me back in the mood)

Let's see, Winter or Aonar are up at the pillar (although I guess if neither of them wants/has time to write something you could have NPCs attack to fasten that scene up but you have to settle that with them), Scribbler is at home playing with her pet squid and I guess you could have her rolling out of her bed tiredly, if you don't want to give her a proper nights rest block her for who knows long and some MEE members could be up for something but appart from that I can't think of anything. Nice to see you in a good mood, by the way. ;)

Let's see, Winter or Aonar are up at the pillar (although I guess if neither of them wants/has time to write something you could have NPCs attack to fasten that scene up but you have to settle that with them), Scribbler is at home playing with her pet squid and I guess you could have her rolling out of her bed tiredly, if you don't want to give her a proper nights rest block her for who knows long and some MEE members could be up for something but appart from that I can't think of anything. Nice to see you in a good mood, by the way. ;)

In a game filled with Emotionally Scarring Backstories, Lord Dupin's tale stands out as a real tearjerker. -_-

I really really want to canonize Scribblers squid, which for absolute alliterative awesomeness all allies shall assign an anagram, an advantage allayed by antagonistic... sorry got carried away there, anyway it shall be called 'Squishy, Scribblers Squid.'

I really really want to canonize Scribblers squid, which for absolute alliterative awesomeness all allies shall assign an anagram, an advantage allayed by antagonistic... sorry got carried away there, anyway it shall be called 'Squishy, Scribblers Squid.'

If Scribbler doesn't already have one Shiny will get her one. I have no clue why she would do that but that never stopped her until now. :P

In a game filled with Emotionally Scarring Backstories, Lord Dupin's tale stands out as a real tearjerker. -_-

I'd completely forgotten that he was already named and alliteration aside an alternative autonym along... sorry did it again. Anyway Lord Dupin is an awesome name, and if he ever gets a POV (He definitely will even if it is just the view from the inside of his tank) it will definitely at the least be how he refers to himself even if Scribbler calls him something else. :P

If Scribbler doesn't already have one Shiny will get her one. I have no clue why she would do that but that never stopped her until now. :P

Severe sleep deprivation damages Scribblers brain enough that she sleepwalks into Vondras office and demands a squid or she'll remove all of Vondras clothes? (Shiny brings the squid but only if she still removes the clothes) :P

I'd completely forgotten that he was already named and alliteration aside an alternative autonym along... sorry did it again. Anyway Lord Dupin is an awesome name, and if he ever gets a POV (He definitely will even if it is just the view from the inside of his tank) it will definitely at the least be how he refers to himself even if Scribbler calls him something else. :P

Severe sleep deprivation damages Scribblers brain enough that she sleepwalks into Vondras office and demands a squid or she'll remove all of Vondras clothes? (Shiny brings the squid but only if she still removes the clothes) :P

We would always call him Lord Dupin, Scribbler's squishy squid. :P

Eh, I think Shiny counts as random enough to do it for no further reason, once she gets to know Scribbler. :ph34r:

We would always call him Lord Dupin, Scribbler's squishy squid. :P

Eh, I think Shiny counts as random enough to do it for no further reason, once she gets to know Scribbler. :ph34r:

I'm currently trying to decide if sleepwalking would be too much to add to Scribblers admittedly already pretty extensive psychological profile just so I can still write a Scribbler scene and yet not needlessly wake her up yet.

I'm currently trying to decide if sleepwalking would be too much to add to Scribblers admittedly already pretty extensive psychological profile just so I can still write a Scribbler scene and yet not needlessly wake her up yet.

Probably, yeah. Plus, I'm not sure how resting sleepwalking would actully be.

I could maybe write something? Volleyball season's started up, and I actually have schoolwork to do now, so I'm a little busy, but I could do something. However, I don't think I would really have much to write, quite yet. Az is still at least 30 seconds to a minute out, and the League's Plan A... :ph34r: Well, that's a surprise, but it's still waiting on something from Brightdeath/Bioterror. (I could explain in the Tower PM, if you like?)

Reading the Altermind post, I have to wonder: if Funtimes tied Altermind and Lightwards to chairs and made out with Nathan for a while, would they consider that torture? :P

Very much so. He'd make an illusion of something else for himself just so he didn't have to watch.

Then Altermind had best bring his A-game to the ensuing fight, because it's going to get bad. :mellow:

He will use his outmost confusion-fu by also bringing in Nighthound and Shiny disguised as Nathan and then having them switch places/disguises.

"Now Funtimes can you tell which one is your boyfriend?"

Edited by Edgedancer

He will use his outmost confusion-fu by also bringing in Nighthound and Shiny disguised as Nathan and then having them switch places/disguises.

"Now Funtimes can you tell which one is your boyfriend?"

No amount of mental hallucination can make people think Nighthound is anything but Nighthound. The aura of creep is too strong.  :ph34r: