Blackhoof, could you give me a description of what Iconoclast's remains look like? I need a scene when Rainmaker shows up, and I'm kind of confused about what happened there.

Essentially he collapsed into dust. A pile of dust, together equalling his mass, lies at the bottom of the wrecked van.

You may or may not think it was teleportation :P but the dust would seem to indicate otherwise

Corpsemaker just isn't a good guy. I wouldn't ever call him a troll. Only Quota pre-calamity was a troll. Corpsemaker is completely diabolical and evil. So definitely psychological warfare.

And Corpsemaker the Troll doesn't help his reputation. :P

Altermind the Troll would make him think it was an insult about his looks. :P

So diabolical that he Drinks Coffee with his subordinates.:o

Anyway, as for a Hallowen special, I'd say that at the moment things have already slowed down enough that something like Calamityville wouldn’t hold itself but I'd be all for WHOOC Shorts.

So diabolical that he Drinks Coffee with his subordinates. :o

Anyway, as for a Hallowen special, I'd say that at the moment things have already slowed down enough that something like Calamityville wouldn’t hold itself but I'd be all for WHOOC Shorts.

The Eldritch abomination currently doing psychic battle with the wee demons that live in Voidus' mind agrees.

(I'm going through some things :P)

The Eldritch abomination currently doing psychic battle with the wee demons that live in Voidus' mind agrees.

(I'm going through some things :P)

As long as that one isn't related to Nighthound that doesn't sound so Bad. (Which one of them is arguing for Nighthound x Neverthere and which one for plan "dead Nighthound"?)

As long as that one isn't related to Nighthound that doesn't sound so Bad. (Which one of them is arguing for Nighthound x Neverthere and which one for plan "dead Nighthound"?)

The Eldritch abomination is currently saying that once his NighthoundxFuntimes'Shoes ship becomes a reality then his evil plan will be complete.

The wee demons keep shouting about cookies and spikes. You learn to tune that out after a while though.

The Eldritch abomination is currently saying that once his NighthoundxFuntimes'Shoes ship becomes a reality then his evil plan will be complete.

The wee demons keep shouting about cookies and spikes. You learn to tune that out after a while though.

You mean the ones the Pony Version is wearing? That's quite an evil Plan right there.

That's such a Rainmaker thing to do- tell someone to do something they can't do yet and make them wait for her :P

So Rainmaker is every to-go restaurant customer who comes in twenty minutes early to pick up her order, yells at the server when it's not ready yet, and then wanders over to a store next door so the server has to wait ten more minutes for her to come back? I think I've served her before. <_<

I always think of Funtimes as one of the good Epics, then I read that latest Nathan post and remember that she really only has Vanilla friends because of emotional blackmail and fear. :(

Yeah, the sock puppets would treat Nathan much better but I suppose Funtimes is still doing better than an ill informed Shiny.:ph34r: Edited by Edgedancer

While you're here Edge, if Neverthere rattled off some basic information about the MEE then offered to go see what they're up to today would Lucentia accept or would she prefer she tail Corpsemaker? (Just to save you having to write a response scene with very little dialogue unless of course you particularly feel like making us all want to punch Lucentia in the face some more :P)

While you're here Edge, if Neverthere rattled off some basic information about the MEE then offered to go see what they're up to today would Lucentia accept or would she prefer she tail Corpsemaker? (Just to save you having to write a response scene with very little dialogue unless of course you particularly feel like making us all want to punch Lucentia in the face some more :P)

I still have to make you want to Punch her in the face? Calamity, I thought I already had that ingrained in you. :P

Anyway, as long as Neverthere returns with useful Information she'd be okay with it.

I still have to make you want to Punch her in the face? Calamity, I thought I already had that ingrained in you. :P

Anyway, as long as Neverthere returns with useful Information she'd be okay with it.

Excuse me for a moment. Epic needs creating :P

Well I certainly do want to but there's always room for a little more Jäger sibling hating.

Excuse me for a moment. Epic needs creating :P

Well I certainly do want to but there's always room for a little more Jäger sibling hating.

It's the german autocorect thinking I'm speaking about the Drink, it just does that with everything it considers a noun.

Eh who knows, maybe she decides to Hunt down the MEE or something and gives us unnecessary cruelty there.

It's the german autocorect thinking I'm speaking about the Drink, it just does that with everything it considers a noun.

Eh who knows, maybe she decides to Hunt down the MEE or something and gives us unnecessary cruelty there.

Excuse me again... :P

I do it all the time, not sure why my brain randomly decides some words should be capitalized but it has occasionally led to some good Epics so I stick with it anyway.

I don't know that 'hunt' is exactly the right term for how Lucentia would deal with a group of underpowered Epics in a group location. I get the feeling she'd be more likely to just drop a giant diamond boulder on the school and squish them all.   :unsure: 

You know, unless one of them chipped her fingernail or something in which case I can see her going full on sadistic torture mode.

Excuse me again... :P

I do it all the time, not sure why my brain randomly decides some words should be capitalized but it has occasionally led to some good Epics so I stick with it anyway.

I don't know that 'hunt' is exactly the right term for how Lucentia would deal with a group of underpowered Epics in a group location. I get the feeling she'd be more likely to just drop a giant diamond boulder on the school and squish them all. :unsure:

You know, unless one of them chipped her fingernail or something in which case I can see her going full on sadistic torture mode.

You'd be happy with the german language then, we got a whole lot of capitilization.

True. Their Best/only Chance at survival would be Lucentia going "serve me!" Which some might argue as a fate worse than death. :P