What would your Chalklings look like?

Oudeis

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
20 hours ago, Lord Bookworm said:

If there are a lot of chalklings around you and you have to get rid of them quick, just draw a bomb. Then, in your brief interlude, draw Adonalsium. Game over. You win!

#op

Don't know. Your circle would be down, I guess. 

15 hours ago, Lord Bookworm said:

Chalklings take one hit. Lines of forbiddance and warding can take more damage. And besides, what can't Adonalsium do? I mean, someone who's basically God can defend someone, right?

I'd draw the sixteen. I guess that might be enough. It would take more time, but... good luck with Odium and Ruin teamed up with Honor and Preservation against you.

10 hours ago, Extesian said:

My chalklings would be in the shape of the slice of the Mandelbrot set that my profile pic has.

322px-Mandel_zoom_00_mandelbrot_set.jpg

Certainly an interestring (and beatiful) choice, but what properties will it have?

9 hours ago, Alfa said:

Certainly an interestring (and beatiful) choice, but what properties will it have?

One property would be that it would take a looong time to draw. Unless you can generate chalklings by mathematical function. Otherwise it's a fractal so, um, I'm not sure, perhaps dazzle the enemy with the beauty of a structure of increasing complexity? 

I may need to brush up on my Rithmatics :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2017 at 3:28 PM, Lord Bookworm said:

If there are a lot of chalklings around you and you have to get rid of them quick, just draw a bomb. Then, in your brief interlude, draw Adonalsium. Game over. You win!

#op

Even if Adonalsium had a clear form (not so clear), and you knew what it was well enough to draw it (unlikely), whatever's powering Rithmatics is not going to be able to power the real thing, so most likely it'd do its best, and give you something whose capabilities are completely unpredictable.

• 2 months later...
On 5/13/2017 at 0:39 AM, Extesian said:

One property would be that it would take a looong time to draw. Unless you can generate chalklings by mathematical function. Otherwise it's a fractal so, um, I'm not sure, perhaps dazzle the enemy with the beauty of a structure of increasing complexity? 

I may need to brush up on my Rithmatics :)

The more detailed the Chalkling, the smarter it is?  It's been a while since I've brushed up on those particular rules.  Judging from general shape, I'm seeing a scorpion/horseshoe crab hybrid.  Given that scale is no object, that would mean your fractal chalkling might be best suited for a tank role, something to tie up incoming chalklings while you aim your Lines of Vigor at opposing structures. 

• 7 months later...

I wouldnt use chalklings, execpt maybe on defense, im way to unartistic and anylitical If posible, i would just use lines of forbidance and lines of vigor, becaue they have a similar effect on lines of warding and chalklings, take less time, and dont require complicated commands.