Shadows of Self New BYU Line Rules

firstRainbowRose

How early you preorder your book has no bearing on your place in the digital line. The digital line is separate. If you want to be in the raffle for the first 100 numbers, you need to register on the digital line in the first 24 hours. After that, it's based on the order you sign up in the line. So if you don't make the hundred, it's about signing up on the digital line early to get a lower number (though it'll be around 400 because of Wellers and the other bookstores).

How early you preorder your book has no bearing on your place in the digital line. The digital line is separate. If you want to be in the raffle for the first 100 numbers, you need to register on the digital line in the first 24 hours. After that, it's based on the order you sign up in the line. So if you don't make the hundred, it's about signing up on the digital line early to get a lower number (though it'll be around 400 because of Wellers and the other bookstores).

Oh, that makes a lot of sense.  So I just have to order by Oct. 1st to keep whatever number I get.

Final question: as far as I could tell, we are supposed to check the website around noon tomorrow for the digital line website.  Is that right?

Yes, of course you can go to the midnight release, but I think that you'd have to wait in line (possibly at the back? I'm not sure) if you want a book signed. But as far as I know, you're welcome to be there and listen to Brandon, and meet sharders, and all that jazz. :)

And like Brandon says, if you are going to a signing at a place, it's a good idea to get a book from there to show some appreciation for them doing this for Brandon.