If you were an Epic?

Carcinios

Spoiler

Name: Rage AKA Arged (Pronounced Are-gid)

Powers:

1. Invulnerability (trivial things such as bullets falls or lasers won’t hurt him).

2. Enhanced strength.

3. Has a sword. (He considers it his hidden third power.)

Personality:

1. Angry (in certain conditions).

2. Arrogant.

3. Likes to state the obvious to annoy his friends.

4. And deadly loyal to those who have earned his trust.

(P.S. if someone eats something he was about to eat, he will very calmly and rationally try to smash their face in.)

(P.P.S. he gets hangry.)

(P.P.P.S. if you give him food he will be your friend for life.(See above for loyal.)

Weakness:

(Hint) He has a very deep seated irrational fear of rabbits. (Especially albino ones.)

Good or Evil?:

The jury’s still out.(But if he kills a vanilla on accident... Oh well...)

He would wear whatever's in his closet...

like I do...:mellow:

I put it in a spoiler to save space.

Edited by Rage
forgot a )

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Espionage 

Powers:

1. Enhanced Agility (plus enough strength to pull off all of those gymnastic maneuvers)
  2. The Ability to read the thoughts of anyone within a 1-mile radius
  3. Empathy (she can feel the feelings of others)

Personality:

1. Naturally agitated and proud

2. Rule-follower

3. Bossy

4. She surrounds herself with happy people because being around others makes her feel what they do, and really, who wants to feel depressed all the time.

Weakness:

Her weakness is thunder.

A disadvantage of her powers (kinda) is that she dislikes hurting anyone because it can make her hurt too.

Good or Evil?:

Evil, though she won't hurt anyone. She is abrasive and arrogant like any other epic.

She would wear her hair plaited with feathers, ribbons, really anything... A normal outfit for her is a red t-shirt, jeans, sneakers, and her ever-present leather jacket...

Edited by frost
Weeellllllll.... There are many reasons. Reason numero uno is that I said wont instead of won't. Then I added two periods to make it never ending. Now I'm just editing to do this. Is this annoying? give me feedback. WARNING. If you say yes, then I'll d...

1. I would have the power to emit a purple sludge that I could control, it would be the most powerful known poison, and could be used for death or insanity, depending on dose. My secondary power would be an invincible black exoskeleton. My tertiary power would be if I touched someone they would be filled with a unstoppable instinct to kill all living humans, and be put permanently into the 'fight' of the fight or flight

2.My weakness would be the antidepressants, if they got into my bloodstream all my powers would shut down

3. My cheesy name is Nightlock (hunger games reference)

4. My evil would manifest in a hatred of the human species, and I would be trying to kill or subjugate the entire race

5. My costume would be a sort of witchdoctor style outfit. I would have a base of different cured animal skins (lizard, deer, human, etc.) and a a belt made of bark, full of poisons. The only visible part of my exoskeleton would be my hand, feet, and face. I would wear a helmet built into my exoskeleton (done using antidepressants, exoskeleton became breakable) with the only visible part of the helmet being rams horns, filled with broken pieces of my exoskeleton. I would wear a necklace of small animal skulls, and carry a staff of carved exoskeleton except with an juvenile rhino skull on the end

6. I would be followed by a huge group of trained animals, armored by exoskeleton

I had a second idea recently. My other me as an epic is:

1. I would have the power to freeze time for everyone but myself, leaving me free to edit things to my advantage (limits: one dimension, could only use for an hour of my time, then would take half and hour of recharge to refuel, does not refuel without emptying power). I would have the secondary power of anything that touched me (or my costume) would be permanently frozen in time, unless given exception by me (like Wax's steel bubble, except only I could manipulate the frozen time objects). My third power would be I could create shells of various sizes, which when thrown would freeze everything within a radius of 20 times the size of the shell for 15 minutes, except this time moveable by anyone

2.My weakness would be a hourglass, due to the fact that I have nightmares of drowning in there sand after I watched Aladdin. If I see a flowing hourglass (if still no affect) I would slowly lose my reserves at the same rate the hourglass sand falls, and would be unable to summon new time stop shells. If an hourglass, flowing or still, touched my skin, all my powers would be totally shut down for 1 minute, although things permanently frozen would stay totally frozen

3. My incredibly cheesy name would be: Stopwatch

4. My evil would manifest itself in obsessive thievery and a strong urge to prank anyone I see

5. My costume would be a pure black armor, with red glowing hypnotic swirl spirling across it, and in the center of my chest a red clock showing the time at the time zone I'm in. When One of my shells cracks, something touches me, or I freeze time (a second before and during freeze) the red all glows blue, and the black turns silver-gray. The costume could also turn into any regular street-clothes, except incredibly strong.

Powers

1. My first power would be to become a black mist like substance that can solidify to hit people and automatically become it if I am threatened by harm. It can also eat peoples flesh. It grows at a rate of one solid milometer per second at a weight of one gram per square centimeter.
  2. My second power would be telekinesis. That's pretty straight forward.
  3. My third power would be telepathy. Reading minds and altering thoughts.
  4. My fourth power(Steel heart had four. Invincibility and super strength are not the same power.) would be to possess people's and objects shadows. I can use them both to teleport through them, and see and hear through them. I can also only put a bit of mist through the shadow and eat anything that touches them, but if it is a human I can completely control them instead of just altering their thoughts, but I have to condense a large amount of my mist of about 10 kilograms per square centimeter in 1 square meter for a random object and triple that for a living being. The possessed shadows are notable because if you shine a light all the way around the object their will still be a small shadow. And it might reach at random people to eat them if i'm to hungry and lose focus. At my flare(Or whatever the moment you first get your power is called) I blasted out and infected ever nonliving shadow in the city.

Personality

Perfectionist of others actions that I order. Been known to blast people out of windows because they gave me the wrong food. Cheerful with friends, though he has very few. Power hungry and ambitious. Incredibly brave. If he ever faced his weakness he would face it and be done almost immediately. Though I was like that before calamity he just gave me the power to make it a reality. I would be friends with Nightlock, though they argue a lot. Yes that is a real world reference.

Weakness(es)

My true weakness is feeling that I will die, and my physiologically implanted weakness is that I really like cats.

Name: Shadrha

Costume: I would have a full black Kevlar jacket with a black metal fiber shirt on under-neath it. Wearing Black pants with Kevlar padding underneath, with military boots laced with titanium. I wear full black helmet that reaches down to my collar bone made out of Kevlar and titanium. I wear black gloves with titanium in between the Kevlar wherever I don't have a joint and titanium strips across the back of the hand. I harvested a bit of Steel-heart after he died and used it to make my suit completely invincible. I always have part of me as mist so that I look mysterious and have a shadow aura.

Lieutenant

Powers

1. His first power would be super speed.
  2. Second power would be to live a few second ahead of everyone else.
  3. Third power would be to create an extremely corrosive energy field that he can easily manipulate and use to all kill others, shield anyone in the fields range, and torture his victims.

Personality

He is freakishly loyal and is absolutely psychotic and will kill anyone that gets in his way.

Weakness

He is weakened by someone who is in charge of him not respecting him.

Name: Enforcer

Costume: Same as mine minus that mask and his jacket is dark brown and he wears a winter soldier style mask with wild hair that is just barely short of his eyes.

Edited by DarthWoodrack

• 2 weeks later...

Recent New Idea:

Name: Phantom

Power (Only has one, but it is so powerful it classifies him as a High Epic): Able to Alter how the laws of physics affect him and anything he is touching allowing him to walk through walls, fly, have infinite strength, run faster than the speed of light and so on.

Weakness: He is scared of being alone. If he doesn't have any friends he  loses his power.

Personality: Always joking and has never taken something seriously in his life. Not really evil, just difficult to work with, but if you get him on a cause he will defend it with his life.

Costume: He wears a all white leather jacket with a all white T shirt underneath and all white leather pants with white leather boots and no gloves. When he gets around to getting a hair cut he cuts it to a buzz cut.

Edited by DarthWoodrack

I had the following idea:

Name: Sunlover

Power:

1. Doesn't feel cold at all

2. Can influence others in their opinion of her, also epics

Weakness:

Not Good with critique, the Moment Age feels insecure she looses her powers 

Personality:

from outside: nice and caring, harmless

From inside: manipulative, intrigant, but partially loyal, tries to find a secure place, food, money and whatever she can get, uses her power shamelessly

Costume: a nice summerdress, something bright and cute with a wide skirt, Open hair/ sometimes pulled back, in Winter with a warm Jacket  (for show)

On 7/10/2018 at 0:21 PM, DarthWoodrack said:

Recent New Idea:

Name: Phantom

Power (Only has one, but it is so powerful it classifies him as a High Epic): Able to Alter how the laws of physics affect him and anything he is touching allowing him to walk through walls, fly, have infinite strength, run faster than the speed of light and so on.

Weakness: He is scared of being alone. If he doesn't have any friends he  loses his power.

Personality: Always joking and has never taken something seriously in his life. Not really evil, just difficult to work with, but if you get him on a cause he will defend it with his life.

Costume: He wears a all white leather jacket with a all white T shirt underneath and all white leather bants with white leather boots and no gloves. When he gets around to getting a hair cut he cuts it to a buzz cut.

So... he is essentially the assassin in white. As an epic.

2 hours ago, DarthWoodrack said:

Pretty much except he doesn't cry while he fights and is about thirty time more powerful.

Eh, the assassin in white has a shardblade. Plus the assassin in white is just so. Storming. Cool. And you think yours is better. Airsick lowlander.

• 1 month later...

New idea:

Blood

Power: She can shoot a mist that knocks people out, memory altering powers, and can secrete and control microscopic maggots that turn people into the living dead

Weakness: She hates the sight of blood.

PersonalityObnoxious, and manipulative.

Costume: Blood red furs, metal claws with stains like blood

Name:  Anti-Matter

Power: Can change non-living matter into different forms of matter except plasma, he can also send and retrieve matter into a pocket dimension, he is also incorprial.   

Weakness: Plasma

Personality: Obnoxious and Snarky

Costume: Black cloak, grey arm guards, white robes, and a grey belt.

• 3 weeks later...

1. My power would be glowing. I can glow reaaally bright. Like the sun. (Maybe just as bright as how we see the sun from earth.) As a secondary ability, I'm going to say I can make mirrors. (Not actual mirrors, just spaces that reflect light as if there was a mirror there.)

2. My weakness would be.. Rain, probably.
I think we need to remember that your weakness doesn't have to be you're worst fear. They are usually related in some way to your power, too.

3. My cheesy name would be Blazewood

4. My evil manifests itself by me blinding people I don't like, or who disagree with me for life. I also destroy people who eat icecream around me, just to throw people into confusion as to my true weakness.
I think I kill most people because everyone thinks I'm a lame epic, and weird because I walk around with no clothes on, so my glow in uninhibited.

Edited by Servillius

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My powers would be to poison people and to turn into a ball of smoke to fly.

my weakness would be goats.

my cheesy name would be Epidemic.

I think that anyone who is not an epic is below me and that they should serve me.

my costume would be a green one piece tight jumper with black gloves, boots and headband.

• 3 weeks later...

Powers: Before becoming an Epic, I was very creative, always creating stories and other worlds in my head. So, when I got my powers, I got the ability to manipulate reality. This is usually how I give myself other powers, such as prime invincibilities, etc, but I can fabricate objects and people as well (make a piano fall from the sky, fabricate a flashlight if I'm walking in the dark, create a character in my head and make it real). But my limit is that nothing I create is permanent, although the effects of it are. The more effort I have to put into creating something, the less time it can exist. Let's go back to fhe flashlight example. If I want just a regular flashlight, I can do that for about two hours. But let's say I want to make it red, and have an LED light in it. Now it can only exist for about an hour and 45 minutes. If I give myself a power, it only lasts for about 30 minutes. I can only fabricate characters for about 10 minutes or less, depending on how intricate they are. 

Secondary powers: I typically use my powers to give myself other powers, but the one I use most often is making myself invisible, both to the human eye and radar signals. This gives me lots of stealth. 

Cheesy name: Fabrication

Weakness: I fear that I'm not as great a person as I think I am, and therefore am one of the nicest Epics you could come in contact with. I try to be nice to people  because if I do something terrible with my powers, my powers shut down until I've done enough good things that I feel it outweighs the bad.

How my evil manifests: Although I try to be nice, it's pretty easy to make me upset. If you do make me upset, it likely won't work out very well for you. Like most Epics, I feel like I'm better than other people, however, I don't kill people to show off my powers. I usually make a big, showy gesture with my powers and that's enough to get people to listen. I don't enjoy killing people, because it makes my weakness manifest, but it's pretty easy to get me upset enough to do it, since I tend not to think before I do. I once killed someone with my powers, then cooked a meal for his entire family, then ended up doing the same for his whole neighborhood before my powers returned.

Edited by SandersonFanderson

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My power:  

Everything I do is inhanced 1,000 times.  It's like 1,000 people are doing the same thing from the same position at the same time.  So I have super-strength, super agility, super everything.  You have to shoot me 1,000 times to kill me.

My weakness would be 1,000 of anything in one place.

My brand of evil would be evil.  I like to act macho, and killing people is a part of that.  They don't matter to me.  To me it's like killing mice.

I would be known as.... 1,000 Times Man

and would have a cheesy boxer outfit.

Edited by Vargo Seldon

• 2 months later...