Sprenmoticons should be added to the 17th shard emoticons bank

WayneSpren

As some of us know, the gandalf dude Turos created many wonderful "Sprenmoticons". I even use one of these on my signature. (The thread's url: http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/32882-sprenmoticons/)

TheYoungBard said:

You should get Chaos to add them into the 17th Shard emoticons bank.

And why not? If these were in the emoticons bank, we would have lots of new ways to express our goofiness, confusion, and Shardblades.

This is why I petition Chaos to add these, if possible. If anyone could give support, it would be greatly appreciated.

I feel like I remember reading a thread where that was raised and Chaos said something along the lines of that they don't match the IP.board style of emoticons (presumably built of the phpbb emotes), so likely wouldn't get added. If there were versions more in the style of the IP.board ones (like I belive Turos' are) then they'd probably fair a better chance of being included.

I feel like I remember reading a thread where that was raised and Chaos said something along the lines of that they don't match the IP.board style of emoticons (presumably built of the phpbb emotes), so likely wouldn't get added. If there were versions more in the style of the IP.board ones (like I belive Turos' are) then they'd probably fair a better chance of being included.

Did I say that? I don't remember. xD

It is primarily that my attention on the site is directed to the new version which is taking a long time, so this won't be added for a while (I really just don't have the time) but they will come.

Did I say that? I don't remember. xD

It is primarily that my attention on the site is directed to the new version which is taking a long time, so this won't be added for a while (I really just don't have the time) but they will come.

To be clear, I was referring to the inquisitor ones. And the relevant thread was this one. I don't know if Hero ended up making new ones or not.

Also, I hope it's not taking longer on account of the text editor...

Hey everyone. 

Thanks for letting us know that you're interested in adding these emoticons. We're going to be looking into it, and we'll of course keep everyone updated. Going forward, though, you don't need to pop up in this thread and voice your desire. It's not like we're not doing it unless we get a certain number of people voicing approval in this thread.

If you have any questions, as always, feel free to PM me.