Memefying Books

I plan to have the next installment of Memes of Radiance up tomorrow (I finished the last 10 percent all in one go, but there was a lot there, so I'm planning on at least four installments) but first, an unforgivably bad joke based on something Renarin said in the denouement.

pp1pt.jpg

I don't get it?

Also at some point I had a dream I got banned from the shard for posting too often........so yeah, that happened.

I don't get it?

Also at some point I had a dream I got banned from the shard for posting too often........so yeah, that happened.

So the bar, in this case, is a literal metal rod. The Windrunner, Lightweaver, and Bondsmith all walked into it. The Truthwatcher didn't. As TwiLyght stated, it's a bad joke.

So what do we do now that twilyght finished memes of radiance?..... It'll take her a while to get another book ready....and it's easily my favorite part of this thread....

I don't know about ya'll,  but I'd sure love to see Memebreaker or perhaps Memeborn: The Alloy of Memes, SO MUCH POTENTIAL.

So what do we do now that twilyght finished memes of radiance?..... It'll take her a while to get another book ready....and it's easily my favorite part of this thread....

I know what I'll be doing.

AdiBPrO.jpg

prroq.jpg

prrqa.jpg

With all the suggestions for Mistborn, I'll almost certainly do that, unless someone has a world-shattering, logicspren-attracting argument otherwise. :ph34r: 

prroq.jpg

prrqa.jpg

With all the suggestions for Mistborn, I'll almost certainly do that, unless someone has a world-shattering, logicspren-attracting argument otherwise. :ph34r:

Mistborn's probably the most logical choice, since you'll have a trilogy and then Alloy, and by the time you're done with those Shadows of Self should be out as well.

prroq.jpg

prrqa.jpg

I'd actually prefer Memebreaker, personally. Think of all the awesome memes we would get about Memesong the Brave!

Though I'll enjoy anything Twi chooses to do next.

Have you already read Mistborn? Or can we expect some genuine reactions from you?

I think she said somewhere that she has only read tFE? I'm pretty sure. . .

I've only read The Final Empire, but that was over a year ago. So while certain scenes stick out in my memory, rereading would be a refresher. 

prroq.jpg

prrqa.jpg

Wait, you're dying?!  :o  :P

Can not think of a suitably cheesy punchline, so think about tye-dye shirts or something, I don't know, what do you people expect from me! *sob*

Edited by Orlion

I'm excited for Mistborn: The Final Meme (and sequels), but I don't know what Twi's reading time is like currently. If she would prefer to do a less-weighty project in the interim, I'd also enjoy the Cosmeme works Memes for Silence, The Emperor's Meme, or Memes of the Dusk

Oh thou funny and hilarious TwilyghtSansSparkles, Mother of Memes, I would beg that ye accept me as thine apprentice in the art of memifying books, I would begin with something simple, such as Alcatraz versus the Meming Librarians

Oh mother of memes! Is this a new cult starting now?

:P

Oh thou funny and hilarious TwilyghtSansSparkles, Mother of Memes, I would beg that ye accept me as thine apprentice in the art of memifying books, I would begin with something simple, such as Alcatraz versus the Meming Librarians

:mellow:

I would just go for it, if I were you. It's not as if Twilyght is the only one who could conceivably do such a project.

This time, in ​Memes of Radiance….

(which is apparently a cult now?) 

I don't know about a cult, but when I notice that I think of this thread as "Meme of radiance" instead of "Sanderson Memes", I think there's definitely something going on :P

As you may recall, (or not) I begged volunteered to do Alcatraz versus The Meming Librarians. Here it is:

Our author, who is apparently not Brandon Sanderson, gives us a moving introduction to this magical tale:

q3pyr.jpg

He introduces himself to us,

q3qxv.jpg

And we find out his name is Alcatraz and that he doesn't like the name at all.

q3r65.jpg

Apparently, this whole thing started when he received his inheritance on his 13th birthday.

q3rj6.jpg

He is quite skilled at breaking things, in fact we get to see an example of it right now!

q3rva.jpg

Because he burned down the kitchen, his foster parents called up his caseworker. Her wardrobe really needs some work.

q3s6j.jpg

The next morning, someone claiming to be his grandfather shows up. He missed Alcatraz's birthday.

q3sq2.jpg

Alcatraz goes all philosophical on us when he wonders if this man really is his grandfather.

q3szf.jpg

The man tells us some shocking news about Alcatraz's inheritance:

q3t33.jpg

Alcatraz tells him about his talent.

q3tk5.jpg

and Grandpa Smedry is impressed

We then get the author telling us not to feel bad for him.

q3vsb.jpg

Seriously, don't.

q3vmr.jpg

And then. . .shocking cliffhanger!

q3vz7.jpg

That's all for part one of ten! :)

You have a Talent for this ;)