favorite quotes!

Allomancy

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Silverblade5 said:

I'd rather choke on greatness than nibble on mediocrity 

Sidenote: I just might end up choking. Taking four AP classes next year 

That's me next year. I'm taking APUSH, AP English 3, AP Music Theory, and AP Physics. I regret everything.

Just now, Silverblade5 said:

AP Calc, AP Stats, AP Physics C, AP Chem (no prior chem background). I regret nothing. Currently.

Man, that sounds rough. I hope that you're good at math. I'm decent, but I wouldn't last in all those math-based classes, especially if I got them all at once.

Batman: Black. All important movies start with a black screen. And music. Edgy, scary music that would make a parent or studio executive nervous. And logos. Really long and dramatic logos. Warner Bros. Why not Warner Brothers? I dunno. DC. The house that Batman built. Yeah, what Superman? Come at me bro. I'm your kryptonite. Hmm, not sure what RatPac does but that logo is macho. I dig it. Okay, get yourself ready for some... reading. If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change. Hoooo. No, I said that. Batman is very wise. I also have huge pecs and a nine pack. Yeah, I've got an extra ab. Now lets start the movie.

• 2 weeks later...

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

-unknown

"Of course it's happening in your head, but why does that mean it's not real?"

-Albus Dumbledore

"Something is very wrong here, let's go poke it with a stick"

- The Doctor 

"Life is just a pile of food things and bad things. The good things don't necessarily soften the bad things, but the bad things don't spoil the good things and make them unimportant"

- The Doctor

"It is the end. But the moment has been prepared for."

-The Doctor

"Physician, heal thyself."

-The Doctor

"Ah yes, of course, I suppose it makes sense. Wearing a bit thin! I hope the ears are a bit less conspicuous this time."

-The Doctor

"And before I go, I want you to know that you were fantastic. Absolutely fantastic. And you know what? So was I!"

-The Doctor

"I don't want to go!"

-The Doctor

"I will always remember when the Doctor was me!"

-The Doctor

• 2 weeks later...

“From experience comes wisdom, and only the wise may stand against the darkness.”

“There can be no victory without love. Love all equally, even those that stand against you.”

“Humility is a quiet power that few understand. Be humble in the face of opposition and, in turn, humble it.”

“Those that hope dare to imagine a better world. Hope is the light in the darkness. Cherish it.”

“Courage comes not from being the greatest warrior, but from doing what must be done when the time is right.”

“Benevolence in the face of darkness brings heart to your allies. It cannot be mistook for anything but harmony.”