Worldsinger?Feruchemist?Shardholder?

This is my second post on the types of people in the Cosmere. A Worlsinger is a member of the Worldsinger, A group of story-tellers and knowledge givers on Roshar. They travel the world learning new things and believe they were charged by the Heralds to spread knowledge. A Feruchemist is a user of Feruchemy, a magic where the user stores power in metal as to gain further power later. A Feruchemist may store his speed in Steel, becoming physically slower so he can be faster later. A Shardholder is someone who has agreed to bond with a Shard (of Andolesium) the shards of Cultivation and Endowment have unknown owners and the rest are either dead or missing.

Yeeeeesssss.....your pretty much right about everything you said, although some of the phrasing wasnt completely clear to me at first.( I thought you meant that Feruchemists could only store/tap speed). I'm not sure how accurate a description of a shard holder is...I guess it could be a bond, but it's not really described as such.

What's your point?

Yeeeeesssss.....your pretty much right about everything you said, although some of the phrasing wasnt completely clear to me at first.( I thought you meant that Feruchemists could only store/tap speed). I'm not sure how accurate a description of a shard holder is...I guess it could be a bond, but it's not really described as such.

What's your point?

I do not know much about Shardholders

What's your point?

No point. Just archiving what they mean for anyone who does not know who they r.

• Chaos locked this topic