The Emperor's Soul Quiz

scottos

Got lucky on the symbol thing. But I take issue with the matching question about forgers.

I'm pretty sure 'Resealers' are the state sanctioned surgery forgers, but Bloodsealers aren't Forgers. I was pretty sure that Bloodsealing is a different magic system... 

Got lucky on the symbol thing. But I take issue with the matching question about forgers.

I'm pretty sure 'Resealers' are the state sanctioned surgery forgers, but Bloodsealers aren't Forgers. I was pretty sure that Bloodsealing is a different magic system... 

Yeah. It uses the Dor, however, so it's similar.

Yeah. It uses the Dor, however, so it's similar.

I think most systems on Sel do, don't they? But due to Dominion, it manifests differently in different regions (so Aons in Elantris, Maipon gets Forgery, Bloodsealers somewhere else, the Dahkor with their thing)

Edited by Haelbarde

Missed Gaotona's nation's symbol. Is this question based on the book itself? I mean, I can barely understand the Chinese characters on those symbols, but they seem like random stuff. (Also, surprised to see my depiction of Shai appear in the quiz :D)

It looks like there are now quizzes for:

Warbreaker: http://www.bloxi.com/b/Skw8bme2c/warbreaker

Stormlight: http://www.bloxi.com/b/Sbyw9u9tdr/way-of-kings-words-of-radience

Elantris: http://www.bloxi.com/b/Sou2jjjcx/do-you-know-elantris

Taking the Warbreaker one made me realize I need to reread it. There is so much I have forgotten!

Just took the Warbreaker one and

why can't Siri use breaths?

it's been a while since I've read it and I've forgotten something too.

Warbreaker 6/6

Stormlight Archive 13/13

Elantris 6/7 (missed Rao... I know, I know...)

I think because she's just got the one? It's kind of a trick question I think...not that she can't use her one breath, but more that she can't awaken because she doesn't have any additional breaths

Warbreaker 6/6

Stormlight Archive 13/13

Elantris 6/7 (missed Rao... I know, I know...)

I think because she's just got the one? It's kind of a trick question I think...not that she can't use her one breath, but more that she can't awaken because she doesn't have any additional breaths

She could awaken a lifeless, or a realistic enough dummy with a very simple command

• 2 weeks later...

6/7 on the Emperor's Soul one (Is Emperor Ashravan's life in danger, really?  I'd argue that at the time of the story, no.  )

6/6 on the Warbreaker one (Can Siri use Breaths?  Technically, she can, but I picked the negative answer)

11/13  on Stormlight (Two simple brainfarts - I'd automatically connected the picture of Shallan to the question about Jasnah, and forgotten that Navani hadn't gotten an interlude yet)

6/7 on Elantris (had totally forgotten that Iadon committed suicide)

Edited by Landis963

• Chaos locked this topic