The Ultimate List of Questions for Brandon

Chaos
By Chaos in Cosmere Theories,
Click here to go to the Ultimate List Google Doc.

If you have any question about Brandon's books that hasn't been resolved yet, post them, and I'll just keep aggregating them to this list. This is a resource to be used by people who will have an opportunity to ask questions of Brandon, so it has been decided that if a question has a considerable chance of being RAFO'd with no extra information gained, then we will not add it to this list. There's no point in wasting a question after all. If a staff member decides that your question shouldn't be added you are welcome to appeal the decision by telling us why you think Brandon will answer the question. Admins and/or staff have final calls though. Also any question you submit may be edited for clarity.

If you are heading out to a signing this is a great resource for finding a good question about an area that you would like to know more about. If the question you wish to ask is not on this list then I'd appreciate if you checked the Interview Database to see if it has already been answered. A couple tips for checking are: Use keywords in your search, chances if someone has already asked the same question they won't have used the same exact words If Brandon has RAFO'd a question similar to the one you wish to ask, he'll probably do the same to yours After you do one search for some keywords, using "ctrl f" is a useful way to further narrow your search by finding other relevant words on the results page Remember if you do accidentally ask something someone else has its not the end of the world, we won't be mad. Just be sure not to ask Brandon to sign your book with a Cosmere clue. He has requested that we no longer do this and simply ask a specific question. If you ask a question and it has been answered I will post the answer and PM you you to let you know. Let's determine precisely what we know, and questions we must ask in the future!
  • 3,391 replies