What are you playing right now?

Lately ive been playing Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep nonstop. I beat Terra's story. Now im almost done with Aqua's story,

Also im stuck in Ventus's story due to the stupid Ice Cream game. 

I think I played enough of the game anyway.  Time to move on to Kingdom Hearts 1.

That and Ill be playing a little bit of Dark Souls II for my Playstation 3.  

So pissed.

lightning fried my PS4 HDMI port or chip while it was in rest mode on a surge protector Sunday and my 49 in smart tv’s “smart functionality”... got a 65 in 4K replacement though. Probably just gonna buy a used Pro if I can’t find anyone to fix this one(white Destiny 1) 

7 hours ago, Briar King said:

So pissed.

lightning fried my PS4 HDMI port or chip while it was in rest mode on a surge protector Sunday and my 49 in smart tv’s “smart functionality”... got a 65 in 4K replacement though. Probably just gonna buy a used Pro if I can’t find anyone to fix this one(white Destiny 1) 

Home owner's or renter's insurance, if you have it, will usually cover burnt out electronics from lightning strikes. Something to look into. 

We did. They cover anything after the 1st $1K which is less then we need to spend to replace.

ex wife’s husband has it now attempting to fix it.

atleast I’m now using the dust collector(XB1X) to play Titanfall 2. 2nd crack at this one and I’m enjoying it. 1st time I was such a Destiny slave I snubbed it hard and stopped on 1st mission. I’m no longer a slave to that franchise. Took a few months of D2 but my eyes opened to their mishandling of it.

1 hour ago, Briar King said:

I still don’t have my PS4 back but even if I did I’m not sure if I would drop $ on this anymore. I got very angry with Bungie after all the mistakes/shady things going on with D2.

They’ve fixed a lot. It feels a lot more balanced, and enjoyable. I’d at least consider playing it with the new weapon system before completely giving up on it, but I can totally understand that viewpoint.

Finally found Xenoblade on Wii so I snatched it up and have been having a blast last few nights. Only problem is that the console is so old only the tv in old mans living room still has the connections for it so I gotta wait on him to go to bed to play and by then I myself ain’t to far from doing the same. Only getting 1-2 hrs in a day.

very fun though.

i ll have to get a used U to play X anyway so maybe I will do this sooner so I can play it off my HDMI in den.

Edited by Briar King

14 hours ago, Briar King said:

Finally found Xenoblade on Wii so I snatched it up and have been having a blast last few nights. Only problem is that the console is so old only the tv in old mans living room still has the connections for it so I gotta wait on him to go to bed to play and by then I myself ain’t to far from doing the same. Only getting 1-2 hrs in a day.

very fun though.

i ll have to get a used U to play X anyway so maybe I will do this sooner so I can play it off my HDMI in den.

A magical experience!  It's my favorite game.  The setting, the music, the characters...it all comes together into something special.

47 minutes ago, Who Sharded? said:

A magical experience!  It's my favorite game.  The setting, the music, the characters...it all comes together into something special.

It is definitely something I have been considering grabbing for my Wii U...if only I still had the time to play it.  Don't think I've played a video game in weeks, other htan little flash/unity games online.

On 25.8.2018 at 6:48 PM, Wander89 said:

God of War, first play through, absolutely breathtaking 

Got my copy a couple of days ago. It really is stunning,and the combat is so intense! I found myself playing hours longer then I had originally planned onley because I was trying to beat some enemy. The kratos Atreus relationship is really nice. Too often I stayed in the boat after reaching my destination just to hear their conversation (and Kratos' stories). I absolutely love it so far.

In other news, I was so excited to hear the THQ Nordic purchased the rights for Kingdoms of Amalur. If they're going to make a remaster for the Switch I'll probably finally be persuaded to buy the console...

Finished God of War, that was such an intense experience. The story was fantastic and the action was just brutal. The intricate details were so carefully thought out that I cannot wait for the sequels.

Has anyone played Dragon Quest XI, looking for a new JPRG to play and this seems to be the next step having completed FFXV.

• 2 weeks later...

I finished GoW. I think it kept it's momentum beautifully until the very end. It was great. I'm currently focusing on the valkyries, and those fights are amazing.

Being late to the party as usual, I'm finally buying a Switch this weekend. I'm obviously going to start with BotW, but does anybody have any recommendations on what to play after? I'm kind of a RPG guy (less JRPG, but that's fine as well), but I'm willing to try sime new stuff...

Well, my friends just introduced me to Paladins on the Switch. It's pretty fun, similar to Overwatch. I'm hooked. IMO, Splatoon 2 is just a bit better. I don't have a PlayStation, so unfortunatly I can't play Overwatch itself, but Paladins is still fun.

On 10/9/2018 at 1:47 PM, Briar King said:

Holy crap Xenoblade is outstanding... got to a large forest last night. Glowing trees in a marsh a few nights before. Brilliant story. Fun combat when my ambien isn’t hindering my coordination. Fun stuff

The story hasn't even really picked up yet where you're at.  It just keeps on getting better up to the end.

I do love Makna Forest.  One of my favorite areas.

On 10/11/2018 at 8:18 AM, Who Sharded? said:

The story hasn't even really picked up yet where you're at.  It just keeps on getting better up to the end.

I do love Makna Forest.  One of my favorite areas.

I hate it honestly. By far my least favorite place in Game so far. Even when my ambien isn’t really kicked in I find it hard to navigate Makna. All the vision obstacles are frustrating. I haven’t progressed further yet(since finishing with the Village). I’m just finishing up “!” Quest and trying to raise up characters affinities through battles and “!”’s.