What are you playing right now?

On 6/10/2017 at 3:21 PM, Shqueeves said:

My brother just got Destiny: The Collection. I'm really enjoying the warlock

I've been playing that game since the day it released which is also the day I bought my PS4, the white Destiny console. The game is fun and it's much better now then upon release date.

I'm a little less than half way through a re-play of Tales of Symphonia. It's been years, and I'd forgotten how much I loved this game. I'd also forgotten how frustrating the dungeons can be and how difficult it can be without proper preparation. My dad got a steam link and several games over the summer sale, so as soon as it gets here I think I'll start playing all the games that my laptop will struggle with at school. I'm thinking Dragons Dogma will look excellent on the big screenB)

Just now, Briar King said:

I had that on GameCube! Can't find my console either!

i put Final Fantasy 15 back on yesterday.

I probably almost wore my disks out, I had played it at least 16 times. My sister played it three times I think. I ended up selling it ages ago to pay for Xenoblade Chronicles on the Wii. I got a free copy of it when I pre-ordered Tales of Zestiria on steam though so I can experience all the joys of Lloyd and company once again. 

• 2 weeks later...

Bought a Ps4 yesterday so I can play FFXII: Zodiac Age when it releases Tuesday. 

Wanted a Switch though... Bought the PS4 out of Nintendo Spite. My thought process at the moment was "Well, Nintendo... You could have had my $300 on any given day since March, but since you artificially create your own market shortages, and have done so my entire life, I have decided that I'm sick of your rust... That's right, sick of it all. So I'm gonna buy this here Ps4 instead. Solely because Sony has made it available to me and if I can't play Zelda, I might as well be prepared for Final Fantasy instead."

I'll still get the Switch someday, but it'll be used. Nintendo is all done with retail sales from this guy. No more brand new anything, ever. 

Edited by AngelEy3

6 hours ago, AngelEy3 said:

I'll still get the Switch someday, but it'll be used. Nintendo is all done with retail sales from this guy. No more brand new anything, ever. 

Buy it used from Amazon. They usually have the best deals

6 hours ago, Shqueeves said:

Buy it used from Amazon. They usually have the best deals

I will, eventually. Just not when they cost more than retail. 

2 hours ago, Briar King said:

Is that just an HD update of 12 or is it a remake?

HD update mostly, but it's bringing in a new license board and job system from the international version and adding some other features too I guess 

I'm mostly taking a break to get some reading in but the game I'm trying to finish is Lego Dimensions. I'm mostly just trying to get all the bricks for Lego City and Goonies before the next wave arrives in September and I can finally finish some of the previous worlds thanks to Raven and the Powerpuff Girls (I don't have Supergirl for Lantern Constructs for certain levels and worlds)

19 hours ago, AngelEy3 said:

Been playing a lot of FFXII: The Zodiac Age. It's pretty cool and the x2 & x4 speed features really take the sting out of all the grinding and item farming. 

Also started playing Heroes of the Storm again.

Would love to get back to Ivalice. Is it challenging having the Zodiac License Board?

1 hour ago, AngelEy3 said:

@Draginon it makes it more challenging to decide what to do with everyone for sure. I spent a lot of time checking out the license boards before I made my choices. So far I'm content with what I've done but I've only just passed Raithwall's Tomb. 

When I had heard they did that to the license board for the Zodiac International Edition I was a bit mad. But when info came out for Zodiac Age I thought they said everyone could have two boards now. Is that true?

Edit: looked it up and everyone gets a second license board after Belias. I do find it annoying that the Zodiac boards have island licenses that can only be reached by having that character be the one doing the eidolon otherwise they lose out on stuff.

Edited by Draginon
Found Info