Will we see any short stories for the Reckoners in 2015?

Moash

Do you think we will get another book like Mitosis except this short story focuses on the aftermath of Firefight as it takes place between Firefight and Calamity? We have not heard mention of anything like this so I am wondering if we will get another short story or if it will just be a wait until calamity releases. With that being said does anyone also wonder if we will get a third short story which takes place after Calamity?

Do you think we will get another book like Mitosis except this short story focuses on the aftermath of Firefight as it takes place between Firefight and Calamity? We have not heard mention of anything like this so I am wondering if we will get another short story or if it will just be a wait until calamity releases. With that being said does anyone also wonder if we will get a third short story which takes place after Calamity?

Given that Calamity is already written I don't think there will be another short story to bridge the gap. However, Brandon did say he might return to the Reckonerverse, so there's hoping for more.

• Chaos locked this topic