Hello, world

Zecria

Hi, everyone! I take it everyone here is a Sanderson fan, so I'll start saying that the first book I read from him and made me a fan was The Final Empire.

I have been an avid fantasy reader since I was just a kid, but I only read the classics (Tolkien, Terry Brooks, etc). Until one day, I felt like reading something more from my time, so I picked two books: The Name of the Wind by Pattrick Rothfuss and The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson. Needless to say I was hooked. I read both in a month.

My main reading tool is the Kindle, because physical books is almost impossible for me. I'm from Caracas, Venezuela, so my native language is Spanish, and buying physical books was too expensive with the shipping (with The Stormlight Archives' weight, the bill would be...haunting).

But in Venezuela, not many read fantasy as much as I do (Harry Potter and The Lord of the Rings, tops), so it's not easy finding someone to discuss. That's why I appreciate that forums like these exist. I won't sound like a madman when I get excited by fantasy books at least!

Brandon Sanderson quickly became one of my favorite authors in the genre, and I have read Mistborn, Reckoners and Stormlight Archives. Looking forward to be part of the community!

Edited by Zecria