Update on the Steelheart movie

WeiryWriter

sign me the HECK up good stuff go౦ԁ sTuff thats ✔ some goodstuff rightth ere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my sel i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ O0ОଠOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good stuff

Sorry

Edited by LarkoftheRiver

I had to edit out about ten minutes of gushing and yelling and screaming, which in turn is only a small portion of what I felt like in real life.

Suffice to say, I am excited for a Sanderson movie to come out.

And, can I just say, Steelheart is probably the easiest film to turn into a movie.

...Well I guess that's one way to rehearse. :mellow: But if it works, it works. :lol:

(Firefight)

A shot of a white sterile room, with pictures of Prof everywhere just as a ceramic bowl of water starts to ripple? I dunno. I suck at these. :P

Excellent! How about a disembodied voice of Regalia, hovering over a survelliance camera of Prof?

Please keep this thread on topic, with regards to Brandon Sanderson's Reckoners series, and its potential movie adaptation.

If you'd like to discuss how this may impact the Reckoners RP, please discuss that in those boards.

I've been saying this for a while.

Super powered people movies - trendy

Dystopian future movies - trendy

Teen novel movies - trendy

This will make huge money.  And the best part is, if they stay true to the books, this will blow any and all others way out of the water.

They will probably still find a way to piss off anyone who read the books, I mean when does a movie go exactly like a book anyways?

Edited by KaladinThePaladin

They will probably still find a way to piss off anyone who read the books, I mean when does a movie go exactly like a book anyways?

I for one look forward to the epic threads where we roast the movie for leaving out Conflux and shoehorning in a romance between Prof and Tia. :P

I for one look forward to the epic threads where we roast the movie for leaving out Conflux and shoehorning in a romance between Prof and Tia. :P

"Conflux is the key to the whole mystery! The only way they could make this movie worse is by casting Shia LaBeouf as David!"

"Um, hate to break it to you..."

"FOR CALAMITY'S SAKE."

"Conflux is the key to the whole mystery! The only way they could make this movie worse is by casting Shia LaBeouf as David!"

"Um, hate to break it to you..."

"FOR CALAMITY'S SAKE."

"Did they at least expand on Nightwielder's to make up for the changes?"

"Not exactly... and he isn't asian anymore."

"Slontznuckles!"

"Did they at least expand on Nightwielder's to make up for the changes?"

"Not exactly... and he isn't asian anymore."

"Slontznuckles!"

"Oh, that reminds me. They're removing curse words like 'sparks' or 'slontze' and replacing them with a metric ton of F-bombs."

Please keep this thread on topic, with regards to Brandon Sanderson's Reckoners series, and its potential movie adaptation.

If you'd like to discuss how this may impact the Reckoners RP, please discuss that in those boards.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I am gushing on my end of the screen.

Holes?

^ (A movie which I love for casting the guy from Psych as a suave roof repairman)

IF THEY RUIN THIS LIKE THEY DID THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES I WILL GO VIOLENT.

But yeah. Totally exited.

Also wouldn't like it if they expand all the fight scenes, and leave out the fun parts like LotR

They forgot Tom Bombadill for cryin out loud.

Edited by The Honor Spren

IF THEY RUIN THIS LIKE THEY DID THE PERCY JACKSON SERIES I WILL GO VIOLENT.

But yeah. Totally exited.

Also wouldn't like it if they expand all the fight scenes, and leave out the fun parts like LotR

They forgot Tom Bombadill for cryin out loud.

He's in the extended edition, actually. But the extended edition's surprisingly difficult to get...

He's in the extended edition, actually. But the extended edition's surprisingly difficult to get...

The extended editions, originally a special set of DVDs, are now the default editions of the Blu-ray Releases, if I recall correctly.

And I do not recall seeing Bombadill in them, though he literally adds nothing to the story other than an out for the group to take (and serves as a literary device for Tolkien, which I don't think we needed in the movies). That last bit is obviously my opinion, though.

Edited by Blaze1616