The Arrowverse

Quiver

2 hours ago, Andy92 said:

Yeah I personally don’t like the show as much as I did in its early seasons, but I’ve still been watching it. It looks like the ending of this season is shaping up to have a lot of potential anyways. 

I've heard good things about the last two seasons, and i've heard good things about the Flash and Supergirl this season as well, but I have to ration my time.

I have to agree with @Andy92 about this season of Arrow. It has felt a bit forced in places, but generally has been a damnation sight better than season 4.

Flash, I'm starting to get a bit sick of. They always run into the same problems time and time again, and yet are incapable of learning from their mistakes.

Legends of Tomorrow, so long as you ignore the little things like continuity, it's brilliant. I have to say this season, I've been quite impressed with Zari, and her 'hacking time' concept.

8 hours ago, Bort said:

I have to agree with @Andy92 about this season of Arrow. It has felt a bit forced in places, but generally has been a damnation sight better than season 4.

Flash, I'm starting to get a bit sick of. They always run into the same problems time and time again, and yet are incapable of learning from their mistakes.

Legends of Tomorrow, so long as you ignore the little things like continuity, it's brilliant. I have to say this season, I've been quite impressed with Zari, and her 'hacking time' concept.

ignoring minor continuity errors is about the only way any of these shows work, but out of curiosity, do you have any specific ones you are referring to for Legends?

Edited by Dunkum

11 hours ago, Dunkum said:

ignoring minor continuity errors is about the only way any of these shows work, but out of curiosity, do you have any specific ones you are referring to for Legends?

Nothing that immediately springs to mind - I just remember watching it at times and thinking, "But hang on, you already have a solution to this," or something along those lines.

12 hours ago, Bort said:

Nothing that immediately springs to mind - I just remember watching it at times and thinking, "But hang on, you already have a solution to this," or something along those lines.

There was a definitely a whole bunch of "Well this would be a much simpler problem if you hadn't decided to split firestorm up at teh beginning of the mission"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I honestly have dropped to just watching Legends.  I got sick of most of the others.  If Flash would fully revert back to how it was in season 1 and the beginnign of season 2, I could be persuaded to add that back in, but barrign that Legends is the only one that seems to be having any fun anymore.

• 5 years later...

Anyone else agree that Flash season 9 was horrible, no offense of course?

Spoiler

The first few seasons were pretty good, Seasons 1, 2, and 3. 5 was pretty good pretty much only because of Norah. I particularly liked Season 2, because I just liked Cisco as Vibe. Cisco was my favourite character. I didn't really like how every time Barry faced a speedster, he just simply wasn't fast enough. So, he had to increase his speed, but when the next speedster came around, he suddenly lost that previous speed and had to become even faster, because the speedster was 'so much worse than anything Barry had ever faced before.' It made sense why Barry wasn't faster than Savitar, because Savitar would always have Barry's speed and just be faster. I honestly just didn't really like season 4 if I'm going to be honest. Season 5 was good, admittedly not as good as the first three, but it had its moments. Cisco gives himself the metahuman cure so he doesn't have to be Vibe anymore. Then in Crisis, he gets those back to help Barry and Frost find the Flash from earth 99 or something. But then after Crisis, he doesn't maintain the fact that he got his powers back?

As for Legends of Tomorrow, its first season was pretty good. The cast was amazing with multiple different character personalities, I mean, two criminals, one optimistic millionaire, two bird people, one ex-League of Assassins, one mechanic and one scientist, and finally one British guy from the future with a trench coat to sum the cast up. Then, one of the criminals dies, and they add in some History guy as well as a Justice Society member after a cameo from Oliver Queen and the two bird-people quit and the British guy in a trench coat goes missing. They also somehow killed some immortal guy, and the British guy in a trench coat's family didn't comeback. So this season the crew has to face some guy who has already died, some guy who had his hand cut off, and a psychopath speedster from the future who is running away from another psychopath speedster who had been eaten by the time police. So, the 'Legends' have to beat the 'Legion of Doom' to finding some magic stick that can change reality. So, in Legends fashion, the Legends completely fail and the Legion gets the stick and changes reality. But then the Legends time travel back, and fight the Legion again with almost double the amount of their members. But the Legion still kills all of them after the psychopath speedster from the future who is running away from another psychopath speedster who had been eaten by the time police gets time remnants of himself and they kill everyone. Unfortunately for the psychopath speedster from the future who is running away from another psychopath speedster who had been eaten by the time police, the Ex-League of Assassins girl gets the magical stick and changes reality. Also unfortunately, the Legends broke time. Oh, and the psychopath speedster who had been eaten by the time police showed up, and ate the psychopath speedster from the future. Oh yeah, and the Legends return back to 2018 and find Dinosaurs.

Okay, I'll stop now. I was intending to write my opinion on Legends, but it turned into a very simple paragraph summary of the first two seasons. Sorry for posting on an unactive post, I just wanted to share my thoughts, and I couldn't find any other recent posts talking about the Arrowverse.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/29/2023 at 8:40 AM, Canada Lover said:

Anyone else agree that Flash season 9 was horrible, no offense of course?

Reveal hidden contents

The first few seasons were pretty good, Seasons 1, 2, and 3. 5 was pretty good pretty much only because of Norah. I particularly liked Season 2, because I just liked Cisco as Vibe. Cisco was my favourite character. I didn't really like how every time Barry faced a speedster, he just simply wasn't fast enough. So, he had to increase his speed, but when the next speedster came around, he suddenly lost that previous speed and had to become even faster, because the speedster was 'so much worse than anything Barry had ever faced before.' It made sense why Barry wasn't faster than Savitar, because Savitar would always have Barry's speed and just be faster. I honestly just didn't really like season 4 if I'm going to be honest. Season 5 was good, admittedly not as good as the first three, but it had its moments. Cisco gives himself the metahuman cure so he doesn't have to be Vibe anymore. Then in Crisis, he gets those back to help Barry and Frost find the Flash from earth 99 or something. But then after Crisis, he doesn't maintain the fact that he got his powers back?

As for Legends of Tomorrow, its first season was pretty good. The cast was amazing with multiple different character personalities, I mean, two criminals, one optimistic millionaire, two bird people, one ex-League of Assassins, one mechanic and one scientist, and finally one British guy from the future with a trench coat to sum the cast up. Then, one of the criminals dies, and they add in some History guy as well as a Justice Society member after a cameo from Oliver Queen and the two bird-people quit and the British guy in a trench coat goes missing. They also somehow killed some immortal guy, and the British guy in a trench coat's family didn't comeback. So this season the crew has to face some guy who has already died, some guy who had his hand cut off, and a psychopath speedster from the future who is running away from another psychopath speedster who had been eaten by the time police. So, the 'Legends' have to beat the 'Legion of Doom' to finding some magic stick that can change reality. So, in Legends fashion, the Legends completely fail and the Legion gets the stick and changes reality. But then the Legends time travel back, and fight the Legion again with almost double the amount of their members. But the Legion still kills all of them after the psychopath speedster from the future who is running away from another psychopath speedster who had been eaten by the time police gets time remnants of himself and they kill everyone. Unfortunately for the psychopath speedster from the future who is running away from another psychopath speedster who had been eaten by the time police, the Ex-League of Assassins girl gets the magical stick and changes reality. Also unfortunately, the Legends broke time. Oh, and the psychopath speedster who had been eaten by the time police showed up, and ate the psychopath speedster from the future. Oh yeah, and the Legends return back to 2018 and find Dinosaurs.

Okay, I'll stop now. I was intending to write my opinion on Legends, but it turned into a very simple paragraph summary of the first two seasons. Sorry for posting on an unactive post, I just wanted to share my thoughts, and I couldn't find any other recent posts talking about the Arrowverse.

This has been dead for five years.