Sasquan Spokane

Shardbearer

I do want to address this because when he was discussing things at that point I knew people were going to interpret it that way but I don't think he meant it that way.  It's tricky because he says that his main three priorities at the moment are Stormlight, Mistborn, and Reckoners and then immediately says that he will be doing another trilogy with Random House.  But he also says that the trilogy is something new.

I assumed he meant another trilogy because he was done with the first... I understood it was not within his plan to expand on this world, but he was "asked" to do it? I may have misunderstood parts of it. He did say about focusing on more teen action oriented novels... which may or may not be a good thing.

I do want to address this because when he was discussing things at that point I knew people were going to interpret it that way but I don't think he meant it that way.  It's tricky because he says that his main three priorities at the moment are Stormlight, Mistborn, and Reckoners and then immediately says that he will be doing another trilogy with Random House.  But he also says that the trilogy is something new.

Hoperculum he is referencing the Dark One novels he has been talking about. The more cosmere the better.

@maxal I think that was a fairly recent question actually? (yeah I just checked and it was asked about 5 days ago)

But here are some videos of one of the "panels" Brandon was on at Sasquan.  I don't want to say too much about it because frankly it's hilarious and you just need to watch it: