What Are You Listening To Now?

Chaos

No problem, it's just my way of being awesome. Along with all my other ways of being as awesome as possible all the time.

"The Mother Is In Control" a remix of a song from Super Metroid. I got linked to it from Extra Credits. Which you should all go watch if you like video games at all.

I'm on a Pokemon binge right now, and so after listening to Pokemon soundtracks on Youtube, I'm stopped at the Team Magma/Aqua battle music:

I'd forgotten how catchy this particular track was. One of the better aspects of Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald.

I only know what Girls' Generation is because of Dead Fantasy, which is awesome.

Windmill Hut from the Reorchestrated Soundtrack for Ocarina of Time

My favorites from them are Gee, Oh!, and Run Devil Run:

Ridiculously adorable.

Chaos, I want to strangle you. Because of you I've been listening to Girls' Generation obsessively for the last like two days. The same half dozen songs pretty much over and over. Darn you, it's so good!

I feel kinda pervy watching the videos, and consciously shifting in my chair so my family doesn't see me watching them on the compy. I honestly am watching them for the music, but I doubt my siblings would think the same way.

For those that are curious: Gee, Oh, Run Devil Run, Hoot, Genie, and Chocolate Love(this one sticks in your head for HOURS)

Edited by Silus - Shard of Flame

Chaos, I want to strangle you. Because of you I've been listening to Girls' Generation obsessively for the last like two days. The same half dozen songs pretty much over and over. Darn you, it's so good!

I feel kinda pervy watching the videos, and consciously shifting in my chair so my family doesn't see me watching them on the compy. I honestly am watching them for the music, but I doubt my siblings would think the same way.

For those that are curious: Gee, Oh, Run Devil Run, Hoot, Genie, and Chocolate Love(this one sticks in your head for HOURS)

I watched the videos I linked to you for about a half hour. It's practically a black hole of Korean pop which nearly inescapable. Though, I haven't heard Hoot, Genie, or Chocolate Love, but I'll make sure I do it tomorrow. You know, when I have a spare three hours. I can't get a dang thing done when I'm staring at those videos. I also feel a little pervy watching them, but I'm okay with this.

I am currently listening to Love song, by Ayumi Hamasaki. For some reason, I didn't turn on my iPod much over break, and my laptop doesn't have my Ayu library on it. Oh Ayu, I've missed you too...

I have been listening to Chocolate Love all today.

"The Ghost of Henry Miller" by my Uncle Pat. A clever little country sorta song about the ghost of a rich guy. I love his CD, especially the song he wrote when I was born. I may be biased but it's a good song!

I have been listening to Chocolate Love all today.

Ha! Vengeance!

Edited by Silus - Shard of Flame