Ask The Frozen Queen Anything! :D

Queen Elsa Steelheart

I've heard it's quite good. I should see if I can borrow it from the library. Is it similar to Frozen?

I believe its an inspiration for frozen, it has quite a different feel, though it still shares some of the major plot points (it'll be clear which from the first few paragraphs, I think).

I believe its an inspiration for frozen, it has quite a different feel, though it still shares some of the major plot points (it'll be clear which from the first few paragraphs, I think).

Awesome :) Can't wait to read it. I know some of Frozen's characters are named after the Snow Queen's characters.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Best places/chains for food in Oz? Best places to see? I'm travelling there early next year so I need more things for my list :D

Sydney and The Gold Coast are my two most favourite places in Australia. Surfers Paradise is absolutely BEAUTIFUL in January/December and has great food, weather, beaches, hotels and is honestly my favourite holiday destination.

Sydney is gorgeous too. It has stunning beaches, delicious food and Luna Park, the Opera House and Harbour Bridge are a must see :):D

Enjoy your trip to Oz! :D

• 3 months later...