Ask The Frozen Queen Anything! :D

Queen Elsa Steelheart

*back in here with the smalltalks*

How's your day going? Have you any plans for the weekend?

And the inevitable, what can I do to encourage you to help on the Coppermind?

*back in here with the smalltalks*

How's your day going? Have you any plans for the weekend?

And the inevitable, what can I do to encourage you to help on the Coppermind?

It's going good. I drank two hot chocolates today because it's cold. Weekend is just with friends and channel video making :). What exactly is the Coppermind?

What inspired you to finally join the AMA club?

Peer pressure, I guess :D

:blink: you've never seen the Coppermind? I hope you enjoy it now you know about it XD

I hope you have a real chill weekend then :D

Thank you :D How appropriate, it's winter here :D

Edit: The Coppermind is beautiful  :wub:

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

Edit: The Coppermind is beautiful  :wub:

That is what I like to hear :D I'm glad to be able to introduce you to our wonderful wiki and I hope you gain much out of it :D

If you had to live anywhere in the cosmere, where would you chose?

That is what I like to hear :D I'm glad to be able to introduce you to our wonderful wiki and I hope you gain much out of it :D

If you had to live anywhere in the cosmere, where would you chose?

Thank you. :D I haven't read much of the Cosmere, but I'll choose Alethkar...or Roshar

A zombie apocalypse begins. You can run to one place, and take three things with you. Where do you go and what do you take?

Run to America, take my cousin, a phone and my Elsa doll......Yes. I own one. And an Anna doll. Along with a lot of other merchandise :D

I mean, I meant a world-wide apocalypse.

But you know, heroes who have to save the world usually just save America. So we can say this is an Aussie-only apocalypse. :P

Hahaha :D :D :D Kangaroo and Koala zombies too? :D

:ph34r: Cold is subjective...

Edit:

Have you seen the How It Should Have Ended video clip for frozen?

Edit edit: 

Thoughts on 'The Snow Queen' by Hans Christian Andersen?

Edited by Haelbarde

:ph34r: Cold is subjective...

Edit:

Have you seen the How It Should Have Ended video clip for frozen?

Edit edit: 

Thoughts on 'The Snow Queen' by Hans Christian Andersen?

Yes, I have many times. :D It's funny, especially when Grand Pabbie starts arguing with Elsa and Anna's parents :D

I haven't read The Snow Queen but I really should.....I'll get to that some day.

Why doesn't the cold bother you, anyway? You're in Australia- shouldn't cold stuff really bother you since you aren't used to it?

Even though all my friends call me Elsa and I'm obsessed with Frozen, I really hate the cold and much prefer summer. I've never seen snow before, but I'd like to someday.

Well ok, how about in the rest of Brandon's works? How did you come to chose Alethkar? 

In the rest of Brandon's works I would choose Babylon Restored (Firefight) I don't really remember many places from WOK so that was the first one I thought of :)

Yes, I have many times. :D It's funny, especially when Grand Pabbie starts arguing with Elsa and Anna's parents :D

I haven't read The Snow Queen but I really should.....I'll get to that some day.

It's worth a read. It's quite a bittersweet story, and it was very strking for little me. I remember listening to an audio book version of the story. It stuck with me, 'cos unlike most story tales, had a lot of sadness in it. 

You like Frozen and Elsa, obviously.

What do you think of Iceman?

I don't really know much of Iceman. Where's he from? I've heard some people ship with Elsa, but I ship her more with Jack Frost. JELSA FOREVER :D

Have you ever tricked one of your subjects into trying to lick frozen steel?

Well...Yes. Hans did, it was quite a laugh, especially when his tongue got stuck! He totally deserved it!

It's worth a read. It's quite a bittersweet story, and it was very strking for little me. I remember listening to an audio book version of the story. It stuck with me, 'cos unlike most story tales, had a lot of sadness in it. 

I've heard it's quite good. I should see if I can borrow it from the library. Is it similar to Frozen?

Edit: I just discovered I'm now a King's Wit. YES MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER :D