Hello there

Hi, I'm Emma, or nutella. Joined because I just finished WoR and am kind of obsessed with it right now. Probably won't become very active of a member though. I'm in college and currently have a summer job, generally a pretty busy life. But I get a weird thrill from joining forums for fandoms/current obsessions, lurking around them for a little while and then forgetting about them. 

So anyway I'm mostly into Stormlight Archive right now, but I'm also a big fan of Mistborn (though it's been over a year since I read it).  I've read a fair amount of Sanderson--

cosmere:

Mistborn trilogy + Alloy of Law

Emperor's Soul  (still need to get my hands on Elantris though!)

Warbreaker

Stormlight Archive

non-cosmere:

Steelheart + Firefight

Rithmatist

Legion

Uhh I don't know what to say about myself. I enjoy way too much different media to list. If you're curious you can read my about page on ofmonstersandmintcookies.tumblr.com (and you can follow me if you're so inclined but it's my personal/general blog so it's just a random mishmash of stuff)

Welcome to the forums!
Looks like you've gotten through most of Brandons works already but what's been your favourite so far? (Mine is an equal tie between everything :P I love them all for different reasons)

Would you care for a welcome-to-the-forums-cookie? (Mint flavoured today)