Hola!

MISTaken

Heyya guyz, I'm MISTaken (hahahah get it MISTaken hahahah... ._. my life needs a life) and I'm new to the fabulous rainbow of fabulous-ness you call the 17th Shard. 

A couple things about me:

When it comes to Brandon Sanderson books, I tend to go insane- and make everyone else around me insane.

I've read all of Brandon Sanderson's books- twice. Or 3 times. Or 12 times. 

I spend hours upon hours in my room either reading or internet-ing. 

And yeah, that's about it! I'm suuuuper happy to have found this forum- and a little surprised I didn't sooner- and I know that I'll fit right in! 

(P.S. If you clicked on this topic because of the Spanish word, I took 2 years of Spanish in High School but promptly forgot it all after the school year ended. So, yeeah.)

Heyya guyz, I'm MISTaken (hahahah get it MISTaken hahahah... ._. my life needs a life) and I'm new to the fabulous rainbow of fabulous-ness you call the 17th Shard. 

A couple things about me:

When it comes to Brandon Sanderson books, I tend to go insane- and make everyone else around me insane.

I've read all of Brandon Sanderson's books- twice. Or 3 times. Or 12 times. 

I spend hours upon hours in my room either reading or internet-ing. 

And yeah, that's about it! I'm suuuuper happy to have found this forum- and a little surprised I didn't sooner- and I know that I'll fit right in! 

(P.S. If you clicked on this topic because of the Spanish word, I took 2 years of Spanish in High School but promptly forgot it all after the school year ended. So, yeeah.)

Celestia avatar?

YYEEEEEESSSSSS.

...Ahem. Yes. Well...

Welcome! I'm guessing from the name that your favorite book is Mistborn? 

Hope you enjoy the stay!

Celestia avatar?

YYEEEEEESSSSSS.

...Ahem. Yes. Well...

Welcome! I'm guessing from the name that your favorite book is Mistborn? 

Hope you enjoy the stay!

Well I actually made this account a couple months ago while I was reading the Mistborn series (for the 11th time) and so I chose that username. I never got to use the account though because our wifi decided to not work for months on end. 

My favorite book (as of now) is probably Elantris. 

And thanks! :D (fellow brony?)

Ah... I actually haven't read Elantris, to be honest. Though now that you mention it, I think I remember seeing your name before...

And yes. Very, very much so. Though I don't really want to spam up your introduction thread with my pony talk, so if you ever want to talk about that, we have an MLP group in the social forums group (which can be accessed by clicking the picture in my signature!), or feel free to PM me.

I talk about pony a lot

Ah... I actually haven't read Elantris, to be honest. Though now that you mention it, I think I remember seeing your name before...

And yes. Very, very much so. Though I don't really want to spam up your introduction thread with my pony talk, so if you ever want to talk about that, we have an MLP group in the social forums group (which can be accessed by clicking the picture in my signature!), or feel free to PM me.

I talk about pony a lot

Tehehehehhe, perfect.

Welcome to the forums, we have some er... enthusiastic bronies and pegasisters staggered around the site as you've seen no doubt and no shortage of pony-themed avatars :P
Care for a welcome-to-the-forums-cookie? Ignore the naysayers, they're just jealous of our delicious baking.

I talk about pony a lot

SACRILEGE!