Comic Collab

Quiver

So, for the longest time, I've wanted to write comic books. The biggest stumbling block, however, has always been that I have zero artistic talent; and, honestly, I'm not especially interested in drawing a book, so much as I am in writing and collaborating with someone to create a book. So I shelved the idea as one of those vague "life goals" I want to achieve eventually.

...Then I sort of realized there are artists here, so... I thought I'd ask. Would anyone be interested in trying to make a comic with me, most likely to post on this site?

To be totally upfront about it: it would be unpaid. It's mostly about practice, really; writing for me, drawing for whoever does that, and general, collaborative story-telling for everyone involved. Which is also why, while I do have a few story ideas, I'm not totally locked into doing one of them; as I say, I want to try and develop an idea with whoever I end up working with, which fits the stuff you are interested in.

At the moment, I admit, I'm kind of eyeing doing spy, superhero, or slice-of-life stuff, but... I'm open to negotiate with anyone who might be interested! 

(Which is why I'm not going into ideas, but I'm happy to if you want? Just... seeing who is interested in general, I suppose.)

So... any takers?

I've run into this scenario tons of times, and this sounds like it could be fun - I myself am running a webcomic* (on my own site, to boot). Of course, I have a full time hour job and a (slight) social life, but if you're not all that worried about time frames, I'd totally love to do that (though I can usually find time to do that kind of thing - and if I'm not fully dedicated to the story, then that would leave me even more time).

TL;DR for those three lines: if you want, I'll make time to do it. Sounds like fun!

*The comic is very stylized, and doesn't really reflect my full artistic potential. The style is a plot element, though.