The Knights Radiant Quiz

MetalSmith

Apparently I'm a

56% Truthwatcher (very tenuous however)

50% Elsecaller (tenuous competition with truthwatcher)

25% Bondsmith

18% Lightweaver

16% Skybreaker

0% Everything else

Join the club. :)

Edited by 6000j

Well ... there's this stick and it's being pretty hardcore about the whole not-soulcasting into fire thing. I mean, the lightweavers might have it covered, but if you want to give it a try, it would be excellent intern-type training […] It's quite a stubborn stick!)

I'll get on this. I presume that, since the Elsecallers are a pragmatic order and since I'm only a squire, "remedial" measures are approved? That is, the conversion to fire doesn't have to be accomplished strictly through soulcasting, right? I'm a deft hand with matches.

Or, if surgebinding is the point, then I'm thinking that I could maybe elsecall it into the middle of a furnace. 

I'll practice both these methods so that I'll be ready when I meet the stick in question.

Update 2. Poor Bort, the only squire for 11 truthwatchers...

The Knights Radiant of the 17th Shard

(Knights have over 50% in their highest category)

(Squires have under 50% in their highest category)

Stonewards

as I was saying

Stoneward Squires

Windrunners

Windrunner Squires

Bondsmiths

blackmagic3

navybrandt

dreamer

Infinite Citadel

Bondsmith Squires

natc

duladen

Truthwatchers

CognitivePulsePattern

LarkoftheRiver

The Honor Spren

Slowswift

TCshard

6000j

Ashir

Moonskin

Colours

Venture Mistborn

phattemer

Truthwatcher Squires

Bort

Willshapers

Titan Arum

TheWillShaper

Willshaper Squires

Elsecallers

Chouta Connoisseur

Mr.K.Stormblessed

Elsecaller Squires

ccstat

Skybreakers

MetalSmith

Lazarus52980

Xaladin

Skybreaker Squires

spencer12347

maxal

Dustbringers

Maple Duke(Since he has no one to squire for)

Dustbringer Squires

Edgedancers

Blower of the Everstorm

Edgedancer Squires

Lightweavers

Lightweaver Squires

Undecided

(25% or less in highest category or tied in two categories)

Jit

kaellok

Edited by TCshard

44% Bondsmith

28% Edgedancer

22% Stoneward

22% Truthwatcher

13% Skybreaker

44 isn't all that high, but I kind of thought I'd get Bondsmith. Fits my personality pretty well. And it's an elite club, woohoo!

Oh yeah! Willdshaper!!!

59% Willshaper (SWEET OMGOMG I LOVE WILLSHAPERS THIS IS PERFECT!!!!!!!!)

47%Edgedancer (Cool)

34% Stoneward (A close second to Willshapers as far as coolness goes)

34% Dustbringer (I know next to nothing about them)

9% Skybreaker (Ew)

9% Truthwatcher (Even more ew)

0% Windrunner (They're overrated)

0% Elsecaller (:( But Jasnah is cool...)

0% Bondsmith (Dalinar is my favorite POV! Come ON!)

Upset about Bondsmiths and Elsecallers being so low, but otherwise, pretty awesome!

Took it for the first time and...

at 66%, Truthwatcher came in first.  The IRONY!!!

Fortunately, Elsecaller was 2nd at 58%.  Pretty close, I might take it again to try for that.

The others were

31% Skybreaker (big drop)

26% Lightweaver

11% Dustbringer

and 0% everything else.

EDIT: took it again, and I like the results even worse!

69% Skybreaker

47% Elsecaller

and it all goes downhill from there.  Can we just not count this one?

EDIT (again): Yet another time, and this time it worked out. Kind of.

53% Elsecaller (Finally!)

50% Skybreaker, which I still don't appreciate too much, they scare me quite a bit.

47% Truthwatcher

and so on.

These were all done truthfully, by the way, I just have kind of a flexible personality.

Edited by Elsecaller3414

:lol: I wouldn't have minded Skybreaker because their glyph is the most fun to draw. Second place is the Elsecallers' glyph; they both feel like little dances for brushes.

(Meanwhile, I don't even want to touch the Stonewards' glyph. Edgedancer is almost as bad.)

I just took the quiz again and it turns out that I'm now even more Truthwatcher. Which is fine by me; they have a neat and elegant glyph (unlike the Stonewards because seriously how do you even begin to determine the stroke order for that thing), and precog powers are the best powers, even without the handy bonuses of resurrection and illusion-making.

...The cost of this, of course, is that I'm now 0% in everything other than Truthwatcher, Elsecaller, and Lightweaver. :ph34r: Guess I'll just sit here with my books and prophecies and imaginary friends.

So, I got Truthwatcher at 72%, like, apparently, many of you.

But also noteworthy is my score of 58% on Lightweaver as well. 

I will admit, however, that I certainly feel as if I would be a Truthwatcher in this universe. I have too many of the qualities described not only here but also in the books. The shared surge of Illumination must be why I scored so high on another order...

Did anyone else score similarly or notably on other orders that share surges?

YAY another random quiz I can take to find out things I already knew about myself! =D

47% Truthwatcher, 37% Elsecaller, and 19% Skybreaker/Bondsmith. Though by the descriptions I think I'm mostly a mix of Truthwatcher and Lightweaver (impressive memory and encouraging sound right).

I confess, I did it twice, choosing different answers each time that worked for me. The first time it was almost split 50/50 between Truthwatcher and Dustbringer as my top two(somehow...), with Dustbringer being 1 or 2% lower. Should I be concerned about my mental health(jokingly)? Because, they seem like VERY different groups to me. The second time I got:

72% Truthwatcher

68% Elsecaller

26% Lightweaver

19% Skybreaker

0% Everything Else

Funny Thought: I knew Hufflepuff was hiding something! I mean, the Dustbringers are the loyal ones... The Puffs have great and terrible power! B)

Funny Thought: I knew Hufflepuff was hiding something! I mean, the Dustbringers are the loyal ones... The Puffs have great and terrible power! B)

Wow, imagining Hogwarts houses with shardbearers.... I can't decide if this is a brilliant idea or a terrifying one. But Truthwatchers and Ravenclaws, hmm. I find this an illuminating idea.

So, I got Truthwatcher at 72%, like, apparently, many of you.

But also noteworthy is my score of 58% on Lightweaver as well. 

I will admit, however, that I certainly feel as if I would be a Truthwatcher in this universe. I have too many of the qualities described not only here but also in the books. The shared surge of Illumination must be why I scored so high on another order...

Did anyone else score similarly or notably on other orders that share surges?

I took the quizz a second time and I got 75% Truthwatcher, 45% Ligthweaver (with the shared surge of Illumination) and 45% Elsecaller (with the shared surge of Transformation)

...The cost of this, of course, is that I'm now 0% in everything other than Truthwatcher, Elsecaller, and Lightweaver. :ph34r: Guess I'll just sit here with my books and prophecies and imaginary friends.

Same here, maybe we can be each other's imaginary friend :ph34r:

I took the quizz a second time and I got 75% Truthwatcher, 45% Ligthweaver (with the shared surge of Illumination) and 45% Elsecaller (with the shared surge of Transformation)

That's an interesting idea, then. Looking into the different effects of the shared surges and what that means in the books and for those of us who identify with them. Especially since Truthwatcher and Lightweaver aren't necessarily alike at all. They feel very different in their uses, at least. 

But then, I might just be too interested in psychology and over thinking things again.

That's an interesting idea, then. Looking into the different effects of the shared surges and what that means in the books and for those of us who identify with them. Especially since Truthwatcher and Lightweaver aren't necessarily alike at all. They feel very different in their uses, at least.

But then, I might just be too interested in psychology and over thinking things again.

Sorry, but do we have any exemple of how truthwatchers use illumination? Their prescience is most likely a tertiary benefit of their bond, like the lightweavers mnemonic abilities.

Maybe the truthwatchers use Illumination to go unnoticed while they write on walls :ph34r:

Maybe the Truthwatchers are allucinations that lightweave themselves into existence... :ph34r:

Stoneward

Stonewards are loyal and dependable, the first to charge and the last to retreat. Stubborn to a fault but fiercely trustworthy, they make for unparalleled allies. They possess the surges of Cohesion and Tension, and their second Ideal is unknown.

Sorry, but do we have any exemple of how truthwatchers use illumination? Their prescience is most likely a tertiary benefit of their bond, like the lightweavers mnemonic abilities.

Maybe the truthwatchers use Illumination to go unnoticed while they write on walls :ph34r:

Maybe the Truthwatchers are allucinations that lightweave themselves into existence... :ph34r:

Ah, no, we don't. At least, none confirmed. I was less talking about the uses of the shared surge (Illumination) and more about the uses Shallan has put it to and the seeming intent of the Truthwatchers as opposed to the lies of the Lightweavers. I can't imagine a Truthwatcher's motivation behind their illumination to be creating a lie, as Shallan's spren tends to frame it. 

Hmm, lightweaving into existence, eh? That's a distinct possibility...  ;)

Ah, no, we don't. At least, none confirmed. I was less talking about the uses of the shared surge (Illumination) and more about the uses Shallan has put it to and the seeming intent of the Truthwatchers as opposed to the lies of the Lightweavers. I can't imagine a Truthwatcher's motivation behind their illumination to be creating a lie, as Shallan's spren tends to frame it.

Hmm, lightweaving into existence, eh? That's a distinct possibility... ;)

Actualy my "Truthwatchers ain't real" jokes are based on my theory that Hoid is some sort of artificial human made of investiture.

About their seeming intent, I wouldn't put much credit into the "truth" part, as we know how it turned out with the "truthspren". Still, if itbis possible to use illumination to become invisible and inaudible I'd guess that the truthwatchers have it easier than the lightweavers, sincevthey are so secretive...

34% Edgedancer

34% Truthwatcher

31% Bondsmith

Not bad, apparently Edgedancers are great in and out of battle. Though Dustbringers are my favorite Bondsmiths and Edgedancers are cool too.

I'll make my avatar an Edgedancer symbol :)

Edited by Platysaur

44% Bondsmith

28% Edgedancer

22% Stoneward

22% Truthwatcher

13% Skybreaker

44 isn't all that high, but I kind of thought I'd get Bondsmith. Fits my personality pretty well. And it's an elite club, woohoo!

I redid the quiz with the aid of my significant other and got 72% Bondsmith! Full KR Bondsmith this time woot!

Also:

44% Skybreaker

34% Elsecaller

34% Windrunner

22% Stoneward

19% Trutwatcher

0% in for all other orders