Looking for WoB

So about a month ago I found a WoB that said Szeth's Honorblade fed on Stormlight (maybe Soul/Investiture) when Summoned, but now I can't find it. Has anyone else seen it, and if you know where it is could you please post a link to it?

To be clear, he was talking about Szeth's HONORBLADE, not Nightblood (though he may have been comparing the two)

So about a month ago I found a WoB that said Szeth's Honorblade fed on Stormlight (maybe Soul/Investiture) when Summoned, but now I can't find it. Has anyone else seen it, and if you know where it is could you please post a link to it?

To be clear, he was talking about Szeth's HONORBLADE, not Nightblood (though he may have been comparing the two)

Syl talks about it in WoR:

"This sword gave the assassin power to use Lashings, but it also fed upon his Stormlight. A person who uses this will need far, far more Light than you will. Dangerous levels of it."

Or do you mean a WoB that the Stormlight-feeding only happens when summoned? That would be strange, given that the Honorblade gave Szeth the ability to use Stormlight even when it wasn't summoned.

Edited by skaa

• Chaos locked this topic