Kipper Asks You Anything!

Kipper

Quite simple, really. I ask a question. Everyone answers it. Then I change the question. And everybody answers it. Repeat ad nauseam, but hopefully not.

Question 1: What is the most unusual conversation you have ever heard/been in?

Really? I was expecting something worse from you Joe, oh well.

I guess the most unusual conversation i ever had was with the Vice President, about how we hoped to overthrow the [DATA EXPUNGED] and claim the country to the Illuminati using the power of the [DATA EXPUNGED]. Then we both agreed that if the plan to [DATA EXPUNGED] was ever going to [DATA EXPUNGED], [DATA EXPUNGED] was going to need to die. Then John F. Kennedy walked in and laughed for a while, then he looked us in the eye and said: "[DATA EXPUNGED] and [DATA EXPUNGED], you both know how a long time ago i drank the [DATA EXPUNGED], and am now inmortal, right? Well, with the power of inmortality i gained knowledge, very important knowledge, i learned to [DATA EXPUNGED], and since that day, i''ve been able to [DATA EXPUNGED] all the [DATA EXPUNGED] i''ve ever wanted to [DATA EXPUNGED].

But i guess what i am getting to is- [DATA VERY MUCH EXPUNGED]

After that 1 hour conversation, Walt Disney walked in with one of his brainwashing movies for children, took off his jacket, and flew off to McDonalds.