Ask Honor Spren anything! (Because my topic titles are so original that way.)

The Honor Spren

How does it feel to be an Idrian monk, even though you're a spren from Roshar?

Very strange. You see, I don't actually believe in Austre. I'm just filling in for someone else, until they come back from Pahn Kahl. Then I can go back to my radiant.

To answer YOUR questions Mistrunner:

The human I am bonded to's name is Eneless. You wouldn't know about her. She's young, but visited the old magic and is stuck with silver hair.

According to the wiki the person who wrote the second letter is called Frost. (Though I have no idea who that is)

The last one, umm. . . umm. . . RAFO?

EDIT: didn't see Mistrunner's question

Edited by The Honor Spren

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I don't feel quite sure. I still feel as normal as I did when I had 100 upvotes. But I guess the right word is exciting. I feel excited that people here like my opinions and appreciate what I have to say. That they think my humor is good, and they don't find it weird when I obsess over geeky stuff. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

Well, you've gotten me to poke my head in. ;)

Um, how's life? Do you enjoy cheese? Do you like peanut butter? How can you stand Florida weather?

Life . . . Life is good, and a little dull. And panicky. And full of nice books. Life is good.

I do enjoy cheese, especially cheddar and feta and mozzarella.

Peanut butter is delicious! When I was small(er), I had a special, green spoon just for eating peanut butter. And don't forget cookies and PB&H!

Florida weather isn't actually all that bad. Just more humid than normal weather and the lowest it gets in the winter is 45 F. I'm a real wimp when it comes to cold.

Life . . . Life is good, and a little dull. And panicky. And full of nice books. Life is good.

I do enjoy cheese, especially cheddar and feta and mozzarella.

Peanut butter is delicious! When I was small(er), I had a special, green spoon just for eating peanut butter. And don't forget cookies and PB&H!

Florida weather isn't actually all that bad. Just more humid than normal weather and the lowest it gets in the winter is 45 F. I'm a real wimp when it comes to cold.

Good, good, let the cheese flow through you... or... something...

Ah, well, I'm a wimp with heat. It gets above 75 and it's much to hot for me. Around 60, though- perfect. Of course, as I like to say, I'm crazy.