Delightful is feeling the pressure

Delightful

I mean I'm a little out of it cause I havent been listening to this season. But something like "four authors talk about writing and it's awesome and informative and funny." Not so smooth, but there you have it.

So Quiv, which starter pokemon did you choose?

Joe, it was really weird to have you edit the formatting in my other post. Especially because on mobile I can't see you're a mod so I was like 'whaaat how did he do that what is this sorcery?'

Anyway.

Have you guys read Partials? Probably my favourite teen dystopia and definitely my favourite love triangle resolution.

Oh and also If I Fall by Lauren Oliver. Fantastic book.

Edited by Delightful

Joe, it was really weird to have you edit the formatting in my other post. Especially because on mobile I can't see you're a mod so I was like 'whaaat how did he do that what is this sorcery?'

aaaahhhh apologies for confusing you, I should should probably not have done it, sorry >< (I basically just quoted the post into the quick reply box then copied the quote into the edit post box over your weird bit, and then tweaked a little bit because I'm naughty)

aaaahhhh apologies for confusing you, I should should probably not have done it, sorry >< (I basically just quoted the post into the quick reply box then copied the quote into the edit post box over your weird bit, and then tweaked a little bit because I'm naughty)

It's totally fine, I don't mind at all. 

It's just like, you have sneaky post-editing superpowers.

Why Delightful?

Seriously; I've seen (and done) plenty of the jokes about it being "delightful" to see you. I'm just curious why you chose that as a username.

this is a good question, I've been struggling not to make such puns XD

Uuh honestly there wasn't much thought to it. I stared at the screen for a moment trying to think of a name that didn't really say anything about me and the word just popped into my head. It's sort of kind of vaguely similar to my actual name, so maybe that's why?

Also: I, rather naively, didn't consider the pun potential. *sigh*.

(And you punsters I hear you say "but you are delightful!" Well too bad I just pre-empted you :P)

Edited by Delightful

(And you punsters I hear you say "but you are delightful!" Well too bad I just pre-empted you :P)

You're also a bright young lady who's filled with light.

In fact, just the other day I pointed at my computer screen when talking to a friend and said "Look! There's the Internet lady I told you about! De light-full one!"

Uuh honestly there wasn't much thought to it. I stared at the screen for a moment trying to think of a name that didn't really say anything about me and the word just popped into my head. It's sort of kind of vaguely similar to my actual name, so maybe that's why?

Also: I, rather naively, didn't consider the pun potential. *sigh*.

Uh... Delilah? Deborah?

You're also a bright young lady who's filled with light.

In fact, just the other day I pointed at my computer screen when talking to a friend and said "Look! There's the Internet lady I told you about! De light-full one!"

Is The Internet Lady like the Crazy Cat Lady? :ph34r:

I eez hiding in the internetz. Upvoting your posts. :ph34r:

Uh... Delilah? Deborah?

I'd rather not say. :) Edited by Delightful