Well now that we have our own AMA subforum I might as well make a personal one as well so go ahead, ask me anything from my favourite type of cookie to how I come up with so many thousands of Epic ideas to whether or not I am currently wearing socks.

Do any of your many Epics eat cookies, and of those that do, which ones wear socks? 

At a quick glance approximately 12 of my Epics are notorious eaters of cookies, the only confirmed sockwearer amongst them is:

Seargent Cookiefoot

A Healing High Epic capable of sending shockwaves from his hands strong enough to level buildings. Someone once discovered that his socks had pictures of cookies on them and from then on he was known as Seargent cookiefoot, destroying his reputation as a destructive High Epic. Seargent Cookiefoot has vowed a lifelong crusade to find the originator of this name and end them once and for all...

Is there any advice you'd give to novices trying to break into the Hemalurgic abomination industry?

Yes, don't create bloodthirsty unstoppable juggernauts of doom until after you've also built a containment measure for them, otherwise you may end up with several fewer limbs.

Turns out that cutte as they may be beforehand endowing a lamb with unspeakable strength, an unquentiable bloodthirst and rapid healing both angers them and makes them difficult to prevent squishing your face.

Have you written any original fiction?

Very little that's anywhere close to coherent, I've started a half dozen stories but I've never found any that really stuck with me enough that I got it to something more polished, it's usually just a ton of worldbuilding with perhaps a couple of chapters.

Did you kill Parrthanux as well?

Only once to see what happened.

• 1 month later...

Are more fond of dogs? Or cats?

Cats right now since I have some, we're renting so we won't be able to get dogs for a little while. :(

Generally though I'd say I'm a bit more of a dog person. But what I really want is an axehound :P

• 8 months later...

Since I see the blatant Slowbro, what is your favorite Pokemon and why?  (Sorry, I'm nerding it up.)

Mew of course! Because it's small and cute and it can learn everything and is the progenitor of all other pokemon. :D