Ask Mistrunner anything... about food

Mistrunner

My survival depends on what type of zombies they turn out to be. If they're the slow, moaning, arm-swinging type of zombies typical to popular culture, I think I could, for a while, at least. I can run pretty fast, I have pretty good survival skills, and I can travel light. However, the real question is whether I could survive without books.

Victim 1: Oh no! Zombies are coming our way at the speed of a snail! What do we do?!

Victim 2: Let's slowly back into this dark corner, our faces convulsed into expressions of horror, while we carefully finger our guns, but not shoot!

Victim 1: Sounds good to me!

Victim 1: Oh no! Zombies are coming our way at the speed of a snail! What do we do?!

Victim 2: Let's slowly back into this dark corner, our faces convulsed into expressions of horror, while we carefully finger our guns, but not shoot!

Victim 1: Sounds good to me!

Maybe they need to hear from this guy. :ph34r:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
5 hours ago, Mistrunner said:

Probably. It's not on Netflix, though. Where do you watch it?

(It looks really good, in any case. :ph34r:)

I alternated between watching it on YouTube and the website KissCartoon. Yay for illegality I guess? 

(It is good. Never did I think I would have such strong feelings for a French Children's show.)

4 hours ago, The Honor Spren said:

I alternated between watching it on YouTube and the website KissCartoon. Yay for illegality I guess? 

(It is good. Never did I think I would have such strong feelings for a French Children's show.)

I'm watching episode one now. It's really good. :ph34r: I hope you're happy.

• 7 years later...
20 hours ago, Just-A-Stick said:

*revives after 7 years*

Why did you leave for so long??

Just a small necro. :P

Lot of reasons! Forgot my password. Felt like I didn't have much to say. After a while I felt like too much of a different person to who I was when I was a regular poster that I thought it might be a bit weird coming back.

(I like it here, though.)

Edited by Mistrunner

1 minute ago, Mistrunner said:

Just a small necro. :P

Lot of reasons! Forgot my password. Felt like I didn't have much to say. After a while I felt like too much of a different person to who I was when I was a regular poster that I thought it might be a bit weird coming back.

(I like it here, though.)

Hmmm... okay,

FOOD! Do you like taco salad?