What are you known for on the Shard?

Kestrel

Well I just saw your forum on music not too long ago, which I loved because I love music. That is what I know you for now, and I'm sure it'll me marked a "Hot" thread by the end of tomorrow. (Who doesn't like talking about music?)

Sorry for whoever's next. I'm not known for anything. It's alright, just skip me.

I know you for coming close to guessing my bad description. :P And for having an awesome avatar.

Actually your description was amazing. I'm really, really dumb. That was an amazing game though. And my description after that was apparently a really good one, because the first guesser got it after that. Dammit. I knew I should have gotten that spare tire fixed.

For celebrating Pi Day year-round. :D

And also Timeport. :mellow:

PONIES.  Also, having one of the more entertaining avatar name stories on the board.

Edit:  Proofreading is our friend.

Edited by Kaymyth

For being an observer

I mostly know you from your art gallery (OF WOLVES), but someone, I believe mentioned that already. I've also seen some posts of yours, talking about band practice; so I'd say that you're known for playing the flute as well.