Rate the Signature Above You!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Elenion said:

10/10. Basically sums up the forums in a single quote, and I love the dry humor.

I want to rate your sig, but I am at a loss as to what it's referencing?  It sounds like it could be really funny, so for the time being I will list it as a 6 on ten to be potentially changed later on.

3 hours ago, Ilythyrra said:

I want to rate your sig, but I am at a loss as to what it's referencing?  It sounds like it could be really funny, so for the time being I will list it as a 6 on ten to be potentially changed later on.

All of the quotes are from Sanderson Elimination, which is basically this forum's version of Mafia/Werewolf.

• 2 weeks later...

^Moosix sig: 7.9 rating.  I wonder if I can use that information and add those ingredients to my alchemy pot, hopefully brew more powerful potions to ensnare more victims for my dead and undead army.....

3 hours ago, Illythyrra Dark said:

^Moosix sig: 7.9 rating.  I wonder if I can use that information and add those ingredients to my alchemy pot, hopefully brew more powerful potions to ensnare more victims for my dead and undead army.....

10/10 poetic

Kidpen was already rated but 8/10 for some good info

^I'm at my "like" limit for the day, so I can't click for the last few posts, sadly.  I do appreciate the comments though.  I'll give yours an 9 on ten because sanity slippage is fun!~

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

I can't see yours, but I assume it is a great one. An assumed 10/10

Sorry about that.  Ended up deleting it until I can think up another great one.  Perhaps a quote made by Jasnah and Shallan, My otp.  I will go ahead and give yours a 10 on 10 as well, not just because you were nice, but because it really is good.

Its hard for me to express the feelings the feelings I got when I first read the words of my current signature, but it is a line from a short story by Clark Ashton Smith. What it basically says to me is that one has to carry on even if life doesn't turn out the way that you expect...that memories are powerful things that can give a person strength throughout their trials.

Edited by Ammanas

Great sig, I like the reference to outside authors, and how it's one that gives a good life lesson--treasure memories of important things and try to remember the important information that you can. I think that's what it means; I'm not sure though.

• 1 month later...

While the third person interior monologue feeling of your signature is fascinating, I fundamentally disagree with what it says; nothing is intrinsically cool as coolness is both subjective and relative. At the same time, 'Coolness' being subjective by its natures does mean your signature can be true for you, while not necessarily for others. So I'll go back to calling it fascinating. Conclusion; I like it.