Rate the Signature Above You!!

Succinct and intriguing enough, but lacks immediate recognizability because it could be the sig of any Reckoners RPer. I approve of the use of formatting, though. 7/10.

A while ago I had "Watch out for stobor." I've considered switching back, but I don't want my fellow RPers to think I'm abandoning them. :ph34r:

As for yours:

• Huge!
  • Includes colored text!
  • Bulk comprised of an annotated list of theories, which you are well-known for.
  • Official Compilation of FAQs--very useful!
  • Curator of the original Dark Alley list, which was famous even in the days when I was a lurker and has since grown to epic memetic proportions.

9/10, would bow before the might of the Catquisitors again.

Edited by Kobold King

• Good Hoid quote.
  • There is interesting Guild and RP information about Lord Pifferdoo. Might be more interesting for Sanderson Elimination contestants.

9/10

7/10

I like having links to things- just check my own signature for that!- but I think links works a lot better as hyperlinked text in signatures. So, instead of having the full addresses to click on, I'd rather see something like

"Cosmere City!"

Saga 1: The Timekeeper"

That said, I do like the fact that you labelled Timekeeper as the first saga; if the game hits it off and you end up with a lot more, then putting numbers in front of it will make things easier to read and get caught up on in the future. twilightsmile.png

8/10

The formating is really elegant. I kind-of think it would look better if it was just the Knight's Awkward mottot -especially since the goofy "er...pianos" part above it kind of throws off the "solmenity" of the Knight Awkward motto, but I like it.