Compliment the person above you!

18 hours ago, The Thinking Herald said:

@Queen Elsa Steelheart I liked frozen. And I’ve heard great things bout Steelheart (never read it, unfortunately). So, I like your username. And you’re modest and humble. And graceful. You are a good human.

Thank you :) Steelheart was the first Sanderson book I read. I really like your posts :)

16 hours ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

you are my favourite person in the whole world 

You created the one of the biggest RPs on the Shard almost simply by existing (and writing a really long detailed introduction). You are funny, and create fabulous discussions. (see the puns thread)

You have a great profile name and photo.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2018 at 10:22 PM, ShardBreaker said:

@Mistspren , if you cooked something really gross, I like you enough that I would tell you instead of politely eating it and hating everything.

@ShardBreaker I like your display image.  the black and green has a mystical and relaxing feel to it.  You should not sell yourself short though in your description above it, if you are here, then you are a valued member of our Cosmere family.  Be safe, be blessed, be happy! :)

Edited by Ilythyrra

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Snipexe said:

@Ashspren Your memes always make me laugh, and are really good. Plus I like your username.

YES, MY MEMES ARE FUNNY!

2 hours ago, Inklingspren said:

@Snipexe

you are very thoughtful and a (mostly) great contributer in the Alleyverse chat

Ink, you are just super fun to have any random conversations with. They make my day. :D

19 minutes ago, Ashspren said:

YES, MY MEMES ARE FUNNY!

Ink, you are just super fun to have any random conversations with. They make my day. :D

Thanks! I just tend to put my shower thoughts in PMs. It usually sparks a conversation? Unless its weird

@Rebecca you are so nice to everyone!

Edit: Ninja'd. @Snipexe your longest thread posts are great too!

yay double compliment! Hope you enjoy.

Edited by Inklingspren

• 2 months later...

You’re moustache is beyond compare. It lives in its own dimension. I can’t even look at it for very long because I’m afraid the awesomeness will blind me. It rivals Mac’s (Don’t tell him I said that :P).

Edit: ninja’d, this was supposed to be for Kidpen. Wut. I guess I’ll make another one for Gancho. Double compliments!

Gancho, you are my inspiration for being funny. Some people are annoying when they try to be funny, not you. You’re actually funny. Good job.

Edited by I think I am here.

2 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

You’re moustache is beyond compare. It lives in its own dimension. I can’t even look at it for very long because I’m afraid the awesomeness will blind me. It rivals Mac’s (Don’t tell him I said that :P).

... you don't like my mustache?

2 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Gancho, you are my inspiration for being funny. Some people are annoying when they try to be funny, not you. You’re actually funny. Good job.

Itiah, you're the best. :) For most people irl, my jokes are a thing to be avoided. :)

2 hours ago, whattheHoid said:

@I think I am here. You definitely are here and funny with your song lyrics. Your voice is soothing and melodical. You are , like everyone else on the Shard very very nice and thoughtful. Thanks for being here, @I think I am here. And for being you, sule!:D

whattheHoid, I don't even know what to say. I mean, I don't know you, so you could be like a psychopath who hunts down people named Brandon, only here to find out Mr. Sanderson and slaughter him, but I doubt that's the case. :) Anyway, you're just a supa nice person. Supa clever too, based on the Longest Thread thread. thank you for being here!

@Gancho Libre thank you!! I also don't know you all that well, but you come off as a funny, clever, and sweet person and I am happy to have met you on the Shard. P.s. loove Szeth and the Technicolor Dream coat pic!

@Life&Death I don't know you that well, but I believe that you are apart of the Allyverse and have just entered the Allyverse, however, you seem really nice and witty and look forward to interacting with you more in the Ally and on the Shard. Hope you are having an excellent day, friend!