Compliment the person above you!

3 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

You are knowledgeable (thats a word, right?) and aleays behaves nicely towards everyone. And you are pretty good at digging too.

I don't know if I've met you, but thats one hell of a username you got there.

3 hours ago, Jonathon said:

You are as your name suggests -- simply delightful! :D 

Hi! You're new (welcome! Have a cookie!) so you don't know this; I really dislike that 'pun'. If you want to be more creative with it, go for it, I welcome good name puns. I've just heard "well haha youre Delightful" too many times. 

1 hour ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

God that has fin be the 239th time

I don't know you but I will find you, and I will hug you. Because you're (probably?) awesome.

You're back! Hello!

I will find you and I will hug you is epic and Im stealing it kthxbai. 

9 hours ago, Delightful said:

Hi! You're new (welcome! Have a cookie!) so you don't know this; I really dislike that 'pun'. If you want to be more creative with it, go for it, I welcome good name puns. I've just heard "well haha youre Delightful" too many times.

My apologies! Thank you for shining (de)Light on the situation and helping me realize that I was [ful]l of mistakes. That makes you a wonderful person!

• 2 weeks later...

You seem like a absolutely fantastic human bean. 

On 7/14/2017 at 9:21 AM, StrikerEZ said:

You seem like a pretty cool user, though I don't know you that well. Also, I really like your name. What made you come up with it?

My name is a variant of what my brother calls me

6 minutes ago, Draginon said:

Your name makes me want to give you a big squeeze/hug! It also makes me think of a butler.

In my trade, when people get fed up with a job and quit, they say they're "draggin' up"

Every time I see your name I get an image of someone to storming stubborn to quit. 

20 minutes ago, Calderis said:

In my trade, when people get fed up with a job and quit, they say they're "draggin' up"

Every time I see your name I get an image of someone to storming stubborn to quit. 

Funnily the character it's for isn't the type to do that and would be great friends with Raoden since their personalities can be similar at times.

1 minute ago, Idealistic Mistborn said:

Like an average mistborn but with a dreamy look in his face.

So like Brandon with a dreamy face? ;)