Compliment the person above you!

2 hours ago, Mestiv said:

Although your post count isn't high, I feel like you've been here since forever :P I have no idea how you made that happen

It's because I tapped connection as soon as I got here ;)

(Fun factoid for those who didn't notice my join date - I was one of the first 17th sharders, coming here as soon as we moved from TWG. Unfortunately, Life got in the way and I became inactive basically immediately, up until last year when I actually became active). 

@Ammanas - Your name makes me want to reread the Malazan Book of the Fallen - and you know who to thank for the awesome forums we have here 

Edited by Erunion

You seem pretty cool. Also, I think you're one of the science-y guys that helped me out with my world problems (sorry, by this point, I don't really look at usernames anymore, just profile pictures), though I'm not sure.

Also, I saw your name and immediately thought of Silverlight instead.

• 4 weeks later...

You're the mod that everyone thinks does all the things. Too the point you have to reprimand people for pinging you specifically instead of just using the report button (sorry about that by the way). You're also good at popping up randomly with an entertaining comment. 

5 hours ago, Megasif said:

You might not remember but you were one of the first to welcome me to the forums. And therefore I shall forever remember you, even if I forget you...

You speak in paradoxes! And your username simultaneously reminds me of Lady Sif and pokemon evolutions so thats cool.