Compliment the person above you!

You're new. Well, new-ish anyway; that might not seem like a compliment, but it is. I've been here a while, so sometimes it can be kind of rote; click on, see what's going on(don't do much), turn off.  Seeing new faces is kind of encouraging, because it helps reminds me that this community is growing, and that while I may have become familiar with something, it's good to know that there are always people who are just discovering the cosmere and all it's wonders.

Also, you are apparently the parent of something that is very necessary, so, keep up the good work.

You're new. Well, new-ish anyway; that might not seem like a compliment, but it is. I've been here a while, so sometimes it can be kind of rote; click on, see what's going on(don't do much), turn off.  Seeing new faces is kind of encouraging, because it helps reminds me that this community is growing, and that while I may have become familiar with something, it's good to know that there are always people who are just discovering the cosmere and all it's wonders.

Also, you are apparently the parent of something that is very necessary, so, keep up the good work.

You have made it possible for me to legally spam you with useless questions.

Silverblade, you were the catalyst that changed speculation about a 17th Shard road/camping trip into planning (so... see you during that, then :P ). You're weird and funny and a Knight Awkward, which automatically puts you on my 'good' list. I see you around a lot and hope to see you a lot more!

You founded the Knights Awkward, so clearly you are intelligent and articulate, as well as funny and creative... not to mention I just like the fact that there are new guilds in the social forum.

(Also, when I looked at your profile to find out what your avatar is, I found out you like Discwolrd. Discworld is awesome! You have great taste.)

Thanks.  :D My avatar is a little thingy I made. It's supposed to look like a character I made up for one of the books I'm writing. Her name is Ali, but she goes by Glass.

You like Discworld! Yaay! And you're letting other people ask you about anything, which is really nice because you put up with a lot of... interesting, and more recently, food-related questions. You take the time to analyze MLP episodes (I am in awe) and you're all around a nice person I see around the forums a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks. :D My avatar is a little thingy I made. It's supposed to look like a character I made up for one of the books I'm writing. Her name is Ali, but she goes by Glass.

You like Discworld! Yaay! And you're letting other people ask you about anything, which is really nice because you put up with a lot of... interesting, and more recently, food-related questions. You take the time to analyze MLP episodes (I am in awe) and you're all around a nice person I see around the forums a lot.

You started the Knights Awkward and are very clever and nice. :) (food)

• 1 month later...

You have some great memes on the Sanderson Memes thread, and you are not afraid to flaunt your brony-ness, which I find inspiring.

Your posts often make me laugh, so I go out of my way to actually read them rather than skim through threads like I usually do...

Not to mention, the level of your "Spreniness" is just flabbergasting.

Edited by Iron Eyes