Compliment the person above you!

We haven't really come across each other on the site threads but I distinctly remember getting a very humble, self-content vibe from one of your posts and I thought it was kinda cool. Also your signature is awesome (pure magic!) and your sharder title is adorable. :D

11 hours ago, Mr. Staccato said:

We haven't really come across each other on the site threads but I distinctly remember getting a very humble, self-content vibe from one of your posts and I thought it was kinda cool. Also your signature is awesome (pure magic!) and your sharder title is adorable. :D

Your name puts music in my steps :D 

On 19.03.2017 at 2:06 PM, Mr. Staccato said:

Thank you for those kind words :) my signature is no magic, I have explained everything about how it works :) just click on the upper party and it will take you to the thread with explanations :)

@Silverblade5 you are a very active and supportive member of the general discussion subforum. It's great to have you here! :)

4 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

You're not active on the shard much

but when you are

You take the cake. with a spoon.

You are. The very fact that you exist makes this world a brighter place, as I know from personal experience. It may have been shortly after I joined, but have helped me more than you know in ways that I didn't even think you could have. Thank you.^_^

You our also appear to be an fairly decent writer of haikus.:)

23 minutes ago, ShadowLord_Lith said:

You are. The very fact that you exist makes this world a brighter place, as I know from personal experience. It may have been shortly after I joined, but have helped me more than you know in ways that I didn't even think you could have. Thank you.^_^

You our also appear to be an fairly decent writer of haikus.:)

*blinks

Thanks a tonne :D 

(Ignore me btw, compliment lilith, he sure deserves it :D )

34 minutes ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

SAMURAAAI JACK

Anyway, Quiver, you are the one other person here who knows alot about Marvel and DC, (That I know about). And you can be pretty hilarious at times :D A legend in my books.

You are a supportive person and you really helped me the other day.:D

5 hours ago, Quiver said:

There is a trend in media that idealism is weak, and cynism is a sign of strength and wisdom.

That is a philosophy that I reject wholeheartedly, and I'm glad that you(r username) seems to suggest that you too!

You're all round awesome and caring and amazing.

On 23/03/2017 at 5:30 AM, Silverblade5 said:

You are a brilliantly kind and supportive person. I'm very glad you're here with us.

You introduced me to Cards Against the Cosmere/humanity and therefore I didn't totally embarrass myself playing CaH for the first time IRL. Yay!!

Edited by Delightful