Forget that, I don't have time for RP right now. :)

Well, I would join the Knights Awkward, because I do like to join Guilds, but unfortunately for your guild membership, I'm the most charismatic and friendly person I know. Can't be helped. Perhaps I can join as the Knights Awkward/Dark Alley liason?

A young man in tattered yellow robes, looking as though he hasn't washed them in months, and wearing a look of aged idiocy walks into the newly furnished grand hall of the Knights Awkward. He bobs his head in a sort of greeting, and opens his mouth.

"I did done do these now. Cans I joinings? Bokks are goot.

I haz kitty.

Whats are we talkings?

I iz awkwords."

He takes your dazed silence as agreement, and leaves to look for the attic, so he can Leap Of Faith  off into a wagon of hay. The knights awkward have risen again. And they should really screen their members more carefully.

Edited by Bridge Boy

Mistrunner grants awkwardspren to all who have asked to join.

"You have now a great responsibility. There are many who have succumbed to the terrible bane of popularity. We must show them the light of being awkward. And no spiking other members, Alleywatchers."

I humbly request to be appointed the position of Theoryweaver.

Books before friends.

17th Shard before the real world.

Release dates before birthdays.

I will speculate even if there is nothing to speculate upon

I will ask the questions which have not been asked

I will connect that which has not been connected

I believe this would grant me control over the Surges of Insanity and Debate.

I doubt I'll RP and stuff, but I am DEFINITELY joining. I'd like to see anyone, Herald of Justice or no, try and stop me.

Books before friends.

17th Shard before the real world.

Release dates before birthdays.

I will not fail to recognize the Reconerverse in spite of the Cosmere.

(Do I swear all of them now or wait?)

As Axies wandered down the streets of... nice try, he's not giving away his location THAT easily... as he wandered down the streets, a sign caught his eye. It read "The Knights Awkward. Inquisite(ors) within." He entered the building, moving as silently as he had at 6 AM the previous night.    Books... before friends. Wait. Where had those words come from? They entered his mind, at first softly, then more insistently. "Books... before friends? That is wrong on sooooo many levels." Axies exclaimed. "First of all, wouldn't you have to have friends to put stuff before them? I mean, really. The words began to grow quieter, as if being driven away. "No! I didn't mean it! Come back! Books before friends. 17th shard before the real world. Release dates before birthdays. What could they mean? Books before friends... journey before destination..." Suddenly Axies realized what a fool he was being. "BOOKS BEFORE FRIENDS! 17TH SHARD BEFORE THE REAL WORLD! RELEASE DATES BEFORE BIRTHDAYS!" Then Axies realized that a crowd of people were standing in the room. Yup, he'd made a fool of himself again. This time, however, would be different. He turned back toward them, strengthened his nerve, and entered the crowd. "I am Axies, also known as Seixa, also known as Sienene! I will read all Brandon, even if it is not Cosmere! I will... I will..." Axies stopped, awkwardly. He couldn't tel what the next words should be. "I will go sit down now..."

Do us Knights Awkward have our Herald speaking to us in our mind? But the only way we can communicate back is talk out loud? That would be really awkward in a room full of a bunch of people. Which, of course, is the only time our herald contacts us. Of course.

Axies noticed a young misfit who wanted to join the game. Aha! Well, long game 12 just started, so I would suggest reading this: welp, this didn't work: http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/5627-sanderson-style-elimination-general-rules/sorry,but you can paste it.

And signing up as a pinch hitter. A new quick fix and mid range will come up soon too.