I, and my whole family, have been fans for a long time. Grew up reading the old Doyle originals and watching old black and white films and shows, and am very impressed with the new series. I'm not even very active in the Barony or the Newcago Empire so I'm afraid that I can't join.

I kind of have a love-hate relationship with Sherlock. There's a prt of me that wishes it didn't get renewed past season one because, let's face it, the way the third episode ended was perfect.

No seriously, I love that ending so much. Moriarty has out-thought Sherlock every step of the way, then Sherlock points his gun at the bomb-vest... and you just see Moriarty's head tilt. And you have no idea what that means, and Sherlock is about to pull the trigger, and-

Credits.

It's perfect. Did Moriarty know Sherlock would try and shoot the vest? Did Sherlock outwit him? Did him and John die?

It's the perfect cliffhanger ending, and I was a little disappointed to see it get resolved.

I kind of have a love-hate relationship with Sherlock. There's a prt of me that wishes it didn't get renewed past season one because, let's face it, the way the third episode ended was perfect.

No seriously, I love that ending so much. Moriarty has out-thought Sherlock every step of the way, then Sherlock points his gun at the bomb-vest... and you just see Moriarty's head tilt. And you have no idea what that means, and Sherlock is about to pull the trigger, and-

Credits.

It's perfect. Did Moriarty know Sherlock would try and shoot the vest? Did Sherlock outwit him? Did him and John die?

It's the perfect cliffhanger ending, and I was a little disappointed to see it get resolved.

True. (I need to watch these again!)

Moriarty is awesome. At least one of my favorite characters, if not the best.

• 10 months later...

Credits.

I totally agree.

I think we should attack stephen moffat using alommancy and surge binding and say

"2017?!!!!?!?!?!?"

Did you miss me? I mean what the crap?

Can I join?

I love Sherlock--the Doyle canon, the RDJ movies, and the BBC show. Waiting for more from the BBC is sooooo agonizing, though.

On a related note, the Conan Doyle estate hired the author Anthony Horowitz to write some new Holmes canon in recent years. He's written two novels so far: The House of Silk and Moriarty. All I can really say about the latter of these without utterly spoiling it is that it's especially relevant to recent events in the BBC series.

On a related note, the Conan Doyle estate hired the author Anthony Horowitz to write some new Holmes canon in recent years. He's written two novels so far: The House of Silk and Moriarty. All I can really say about the latter of these without utterly spoiling it is that it's especially relevant to recent events in the BBC series.

Ooooooh. I'm going to need to track those down and read them!!!!

I didn't even see this thread when I was browsing clubs the other day. I WANNA JOIN! I've read the books and suffered the movies and try to force the BBC reboot on everyone I come in contact with. <3 <3 <3

Yay! :D

Love your name, by the way. Show us the meaning of haste!

Yay! :D

Love your name, by the way. Show us the meaning of haste!

hehe Thanks :D It's actually the name of one of my cats (yup, named after the horse lol). She's sleek and silver and freaking FAST. But also loving and loyal. I think she ended up being named very well. I almost named her Tineye, but Shadowfax works far better lol My other cat is named Vasher. He's sneaky, demanding, destructive but also very loving when he decides he likes someone. He pretty much does whatever he feels like doing and there's no taming him. He has long fur that's mostly black on top but gets lighter grey under his belly and it's hard to keep it from clumping and matting sometimes. So... both my cats ended up just like the characters they were named after. I'm glad I didn't name any of them Sherlock - I'd never afford the copious amounts of catnip I'd need to keep in stock.

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...