I like Spook. Just saying.

effervescist

Because I get spooked easily too. Honestly, I just couldn't think of any clever title.  :unsure:

Hello, I'm a Sandersonian from Indonesia, currently majoring in Computer Science and fantasy books are my solace from the realm of logic and code. I've never met anyone who has read any of Sanderson's books in person, and since I often fail to suppress my urge to talk about Stormlight Archive or Mistborn, my friends think that I'm possessed by some blabbering alien. 

I've read WoK, WoR, Mistborn Trilogy+AoL, Sixth of The Dusk, Steelheart, & The Rithmatist. I love all of them but WoK was the most jaw-dropping book I've ever read. 

My (currently) favourite character is Spook. Hoid is a very close second.

Other authors I love: Tolkien, Robin Hobb, Anthony Ryan, & Michael J. Sullivan.

I'm a non-native English speaker, a full-time daydreamer, and I love bubbles.

Have a good day!

Allow me to be the first in welcoming you to the site! Have an upvote to get you started.

I notice that you didn't include Warbreaker or Elantris in your list. If you haven't read them, I highly recommend that you do. They are very important setups for SE.

Anyway, have fun here! I personally specialize in acting as the site's Ham, asking unnecessary questions that really have no important answers. But whatever you end up doing, just remember one thing:

DO NOT TAKE THE COOKIES.

Allow me to be the first in welcoming you to the site! Have an upvote to get you started.

I notice that you didn't include Warbreaker or Elantris in your list. If you haven't read them, I highly recommend that you do. They are very important setups for SE.

Anyway, have fun here! I personally specialize in acting as the site's Ham, asking unnecessary questions that really have no important answers. But whatever you end up doing, just remember one thing:

DO NOT TAKE THE COOKIES.

Oh, I planned to. They've been sitting too long in my TBR list. Between those two, which should I read first tho?

Welcome! Join the Surgebinder Theives!

Welcome to the forums! We have much in the way of insanity and Sanderfans abound.

Also ignore the naysayer and help yourself to one of our delicious welcome-to-the-forum cookies. :D

Welcome to the forum! I really wouldn't take those cookies if I were you. They're a little heavy on the mineral side. :ph34r: Have some upvotes!

Thanks for the warm welcome! So should I take the cookies or not?  :(